Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New Light Bar For Sale

Old 02-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
New Light Bar For Sale

About a year used...No rust, scratches, dents, etc. Perfect shape, vid should explain it all. Ask me if you need any specs or meaurements! asking $200 for just the bar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsecx3qzUp8?fs=1
Attached Thumbnails
New Light Bar For Sale-truck14.jpg  
Old 02-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice light bar
Old 02-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #4
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I wish florida wasn't such a big state, I might be movin down to fl soon, but stuart is over 150 miles one way.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This has got to be the best for sale thread I've seen...It has a video and everything!!! Great deal too! I wish you weren't so far

Bump!!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I did find these cheaper bud

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CCkQ8wIwAw#
Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #7
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maaan buddy i got screwed..didnt do enough research. i got it from 4 Wheel parts when it was 245 + shipping
Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
I wish florida wasn't such a big state, I might be movin down to fl soon, but stuart is over 150 miles one way.
ya man, florida's pretty big haha. I just moved here from Colorado and boooy is it different
Old 02-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #9
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
I bet!! Maybe I'll see you around.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #11

Now does the light bar come ready to mount the way you have it... or did you have to modify it to get it to fit the track rails in our beds???
Old 02-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Now does the light bar come ready to mount the way you have it... or did you have to modify it to get it to fit the track rails in our beds???
Absolutely not. I haven't tampered with the bar at all. The little metal tabs fit perfectly into the bed rails (what it's made for) then you just slide the bar onto the screws that face outward, then tighten it down with the provided bolts and washers. It was made for 05+ but if your bed rails are 57" it will fit perfectly. If they're around 62, it can fit with modding. But I have not tampered with it since I purchased it
Old 02-07-2011, 03:32 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Could you use that with a toolbox?
I think you'd have to consider having one or the other.. Unless you have or plan to buy one of those low profile ones that don't rest on the side of the bed caps