LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb several 95-2004 tacoma 3.4 stuff

Old 02-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
wtb several 95-2004 tacoma 3.4 stuff

just like it says i want some stuff for my truck such as

ac vents (got it)
stock intake box (got it)
rear bumper (got it)
rear window
some emblems (got it)
trail armor (of any kind)
light bar
lights
high lift jack
some black side view mirrors black ( id be willing to do a straight trade for my chrome ones lemme know)
white tailgate (98-2004)
and other things just shoot me what you got and ill let you know whether its cool or not
Old 02-06-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Bump still wanting
Old 02-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #3

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
someone help out my bday is tomorrow haha (not like that matters or anything)
Old 02-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
Uncle Sam is getting his, so I'm gonna get mine.
Garth223 is on a distinguished road

Marines: LCPL since Dec 09
Name: Garth
Garth223's Tacoma Gallery
i got the stock rear bumper. i repainted it myself black, sanded some minor surface rust off before hand. few minor dents. can take pics if interested. dunno how much shipping would be to you though.... i know i just spent 220 on my new front bumper and skid plate from allpro...
Old 02-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #5

oh and i have the stock intake box, along with the piping to the engine. complete intake system minus the MAF sensor. replaced it with the K&N.

edit probably a lot cheaper to ship this than the bumper....
Old 02-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #6

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
can you check for me 92325
Old 02-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #7

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garth223 View Post
oh and i have the stock intake box, along with the piping to the engine. complete intake system minus the MAF sensor. replaced it with the K&N.

edit probably a lot cheaper to ship this than the bumper....
i got the intake and if its too much i got someone a lil closer to me, but yours is already painted and that would save me some time you got any pics?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #8

yeah lemme look. if not ill take one right now.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:32 PM   #9

that one shows the worst dent, but it is pretty shallow. no pics of top plastic because they bumper is inside a bed right now, but as far as i remember its in good shape.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #10

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

that one shows the worst dent, but it is pretty shallow. no pics of top plastic because they bumper is inside a bed right now, but as far as i remember its in good shape.
i got someone thats gonna sale me one but if he falls through ill hit you up again thanks bud
Old 02-08-2011, 03:39 AM   #11

alright man no worries. shipping on this would probably be a killer anyways.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #12

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright man no worries. shipping on this would probably be a killer anyways.
i picked one up thanks bud for the attempt need anything from me let me know and ill see if i can help
Old 02-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #13

glad to hear it all worked out for ya! i know how much shipping coast to coast sucks, so its good you found one closer.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #14

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
bump adding
Old 02-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #15

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
weekened bump i need this stuff someone has to be out there in need of some money
Old 04-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #16
hedofallzed is on a distinguished road
hedofallzed's Tacoma Gallery
sold the tailgate yet? how much for shipping to phx, az 85019?
Old 04-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #17
Fast_Freddy is on a distinguished road
Fast_Freddy's Tacoma Gallery
I have the side mirrors off a 99 prerunner, shoot me an offer

i rarely post on here but am on customtacos, username xxpl0sive1
Old 04-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #18
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
There not much for lightbars for 95-97, I built mine but I am semi debating on selling it along with my HID hellas, I'll kick it around and let you know. If you wanna see them just look at my pics in my gallery.