1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS/FT: 2004 Tacoma Trd Access cab

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by onyx1357, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Feb 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM
    onyx1357

onyx1357 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Hate to see it go but I have a kid on the way and Im going to need more room. Its an 04 trd sr5 v6 e-locker with 72k on it. All work was done last march. Also all fluids were changed out in july to include transfer case trans and diffs. The suspention is camburg coilovers and upper control arms. The right UCA makes some noise time to time but nothing major. The rear is the wheeler 3 leaf pack with bilstien 5100. The wheels are the stock alloy wheels just primered black (makes it really cheap to touch up). I also have 285/75/r16 TSL Radials at 90% that I havent mounted yet. The headunit is a Pionner touch screen with ipod control i also have the xm radio unit for it but its not hooked up right now. The speakers were also replaced with the install of the new headunit. On the inside it also has a sanguage II, custom made cordura seatcovers and a homemade shelf in the rear seat area. I used it to have all my tools and straps under but could still throw a backpack in the back up on top of it. The battery was just replaced last wed from batteries plus with an optima redtop so it will have 2 years of warrinty. The winch is a warn 8000 bought brand new in july. I have been on deployment from september untill late march eairly april so the wife is the only one that has been driving it. looking for around 15k or a trade for a 05+ double cab has to be 4wd. I also have a 2010 harley davidson FXDC with 2900 miles on it that i would be able to throw into a deal if someone where looking to get rid of their 07+ tundra with a back seat or a turbo diesel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 8, 2011 at 7:38 AM
    jking3002

jking3002 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    Scion tC
    Ricer muffler, window tent, trd shift knob.
    Bump for a clean looking, low miles, 1st gen.

3. Feb 17, 2011 at 8:26 AM
    onyx1357

Member:
    NJ
    Would also be intrested in a trade with my truck and bike for a nice double cab lifted tacoma or 4runner or 07+ jeep wrangler with 4 doors and hard top. I dont really want to throw in cash on top of it but i would guess my total trade value about 25-26k.

4. Feb 17, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    TacoDaTugBoat

TacoDaTugBoat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goshen, Ct
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB TRD Sport
  5. Feb 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    Completely off topic but do you have OCD? In this one picture these are my observations. In the pic below, in what I presume is the garage, there is a mat on the garage floor (to keep the garage floor clean). Right next to garbage can with a liner installed for... you guessed it more garbage. Then within a mere 5 ft away is another garbage bag this one full which looks like you just cleaned it up, then astonishingly another garbage can with a liner for... more garbage. Then directly above that you have 3 FULL Fresh Step kitty litter boxes/bags just in case you run out of one you have two more back up to keep everything...you guessed right again. Clean. If all else fails within a mere 1 ft you have a wet/dry shop vac to vacuum up any filth so...it will be clean again lol. Anyways not knocking you these are just my observations let me know if I'm right... Nice truck BTW.

[​IMG]

6. Mar 25, 2011 at 9:06 AM
    onyx1357

Member:
    NJ
    haha yeah i guess i do

Products Discussed in

To Top