Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Will buy your URD or TRD intake..

Old 09-02-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Will buy your URD or TRD intake..

I don't see any point in buyng new, when I can get used.

If you don't like your intake or want to try another, I'll buy yours.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
I have no intentions of selling mine at this time. However, you can persuade me by sending me some money first. Lots of it.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
OK, where do I send it to? Large or small denominations?
Old 09-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERdept View Post
OK, where do I send it to? Large or small denominations?
Ok, I've PM'd you my Credit Suisse acct #. Do an ETF in Swiss Franc's (US$ sucks ) and if your original deposit gets my attention, we'll talk further. As a show of good faith, I will UPS my cabin air filter to you with only 25K miles on it.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Ok, As a show of good faith, I will UPS my cabin air filter to you with only 25K miles on it.
lol,
Old 09-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
lol,
What what? What's so funny?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
What what? What's so funny?
A cabin filter w/25k.lol, That's what.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i'll sell ya my airaid intake that i had on my 06......good shape good price!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 05:31 AM   #9
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i'll sell ya my airaid intake that i had on my 06......good shape good price!!!
Hey Will, stay out of this thread. Dont cut into my business. Can't you see I'm trying to make a buck or two.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:32 AM   #10
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
A cabin filter w/25k.lol, That's what.
I think its a good deal and you think its funny?
Old 09-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Will, stay out of this thread. Dont cut into my business. Can't you see I'm trying to make a buck or two.
trying to get my cut too man!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #12
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
There a guy in Toyota nation selling used 6 month URD intake and MAF sensor for $350 shipped you should check that out.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #13
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy mine only has 1500 miles on it.....
Old 09-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #14
Born to Ride

^^The above 2 posts are beginning to piss me off.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:46 PM   #15

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
Just helping a brotha out by saving a few bucks for him! Btw don't be in a rush buying it yet, I know there a lot of people that sells their for cheap just look at Toyotanation or custom tacos, I just got mine brand spanking new with MAF included 2 weeks ago from a guy for $350 SHIPPED!!! Themaster can you beat that deal?
Old 09-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #16
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
Themaster can you beat that deal?
If I'm paid in advance and in full, I'll think about it.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #17
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
sorry to barge in but is nebody sellin a trd cai?
Old 09-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #18
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry taco poppa View Post
Old 09-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #19

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry taco poppa View Post
lol don't you read man?
Old 09-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
ya im a lil slow, if nebody lookin to sell their trd intake pm me thanks.