Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Yakima 58" Crossbars

Old 02-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Yakima 58" Crossbars

I'm putting together a rack system for my rig and I'm in need of a pair of 58" Yakima crossbars.

Anyone out there looking to part ways with a pair drop me a PM. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Disregard, I went another route. I no longer need the crossbars.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i got some 48 i need to get rid of
Old 02-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
Pm sent
Thanks, got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
i got some 48 i need to get rid of
Thanks, but unfortunately 48" won't span the bed. I need 58".
Old 02-08-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i picked up my 58s on ebay for 50 shipped
Old 02-08-2011, 06:35 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
i picked up my 58s on ebay for 50 shipped
Nice! I'll have to check eBay.

I always forget about using eBay. I haven't bought anything on there in a couple years.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set collecting dust in the garage I need to part with. PM me an offer.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #8
tahoe_babbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Ryan
tahoe_babbs's Tacoma Gallery
$50 shipped?
Old 02-09-2011, 05:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
I've got a set collecting dust in the garage I need to part with. PM me an offer.
Hey FC, I sent you a PM yesterday. Thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...inno-bars.html

i have 65'' inno bars brand new
Old 02-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
I need 58" crossbars. Of the round variety.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #12

Bumping this to the top.

I have a PM into flightcanceled about his set, but I'm still looking for a set if you have them.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #13

Disregard this WTB thread now.

I decided to grab a 10' section of 3/4" galvanized pipe from HD. I'll cut it to length, cap it with some plastic/rubber plugs, and paint it with some Plasti-Dip and call it a day. The pipe was only ~$11, so it looks like I'll come in a lot cheaper going this route.