Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Grillcraft Devil Horns Chrome Grill

Old 02-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Grillcraft Devil Horns Chrome Grill

I will have a Grillcraft Chromed Devil Horns Chrome Grill for sale sometime next week. I put this together for a member here but have not heard from him so it will be for sale once I get the Devil Horns back from the Shop that is chroming it for me.

You get:

1. Brand New Grillcraft - $120
2. Metal Miller Devil Horns (Chromed) - $100
3. Brand New Partsgeek Chrome Grill - $60
4. You pay shipping - $30
5. Paypal fee - $10

Total for completed grill is $320 shipped (US). Anyone that is interested in the grill PM and I will put you on a list. First one to pay up once it is ready gets the grill.

Attached is a pic of the grill with the devil horns before I sent the horns to the shop for chrome. I will update once I get the horns back.

If you have any questions just PM. You are basically paying for all the parts and shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Grillcraft Devil Horns Chrome Grill-dsc_1032.jpg  
Old 02-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
2011tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: 152 nd intelligence squadron
Name: Antonio
2011tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
grillcraft

do the grillcraft fit 2011 grill, if fit i pick it up.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:50 AM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The whole grill

Not selling it in pieces, only selling the whole thing already assembled. I only put prices to let you know what I paid for it. You can always make it on your own with your own grill (and of course you wouldn't be paying for a grill, shipping or any paypal fees) but I'm not posting to make an argument of what is cheaper.

So the posting is for the whole grill.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011tacoma4x4 View Post
do the grillcraft fit 2011 grill, if fit i pick it up.
You can get a grill on Truck Alterations, they are a vendor here.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #6
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
That is a sexy grill!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #7

Bringing Sexy Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaTugBoat View Post
That is a sexy grill!
Yeah, I think this grill would look great on a Black/Chrome or White/Chrome Tacoma. I'm just waiting to get the Chromed emblem back from the Chrome Shop and then we'll be rolling..........
Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
send payment as gift on paypal and no fee will be charged!