1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTS: Grillcraft Devil Horns Chrome Grill

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Muy Grande, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Feb 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I will have a Grillcraft Chromed Devil Horns Chrome Grill for sale sometime next week. I put this together for a member here but have not heard from him so it will be for sale once I get the Devil Horns back from the Shop that is chroming it for me.

You get:

1. Brand New Grillcraft - $120
    2. Metal Miller Devil Horns (Chromed) - $100
    3. Brand New Partsgeek Chrome Grill - $60
    4. You pay shipping - $30
    5. Paypal fee - $10

Total for completed grill is $320 shipped (US). Anyone that is interested in the grill PM and I will put you on a list. First one to pay up once it is ready gets the grill.

Attached is a pic of the grill with the devil horns before I sent the horns to the shop for chrome. I will update once I get the horns back.

If you have any questions just PM. You are basically paying for all the parts and shipping.

DSC_1032.jpg

2. Feb 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM
    2011tacoma4x4

2011tacoma4x4 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Antonio
    Arlington, TX
    Vehicle:
    v6 4x4
    TRD supercharge, TRD cold air intake,tail gate mode, HID 6000k headlight/foglight
    do the grillcraft fit 2011 grill, if fit i pick it up.

3. Feb 8, 2011 at 4:50 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    Not selling it in pieces, only selling the whole thing already assembled. :D I only put prices to let you know what I paid for it. You can always make it on your own with your own grill (and of course you wouldn't be paying for a grill, shipping or any paypal fees) but I'm not posting to make an argument of what is cheaper.

So the posting is for the whole grill.

4. Feb 8, 2011 at 4:55 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    You can get a grill on Truck Alterations, they are a vendor here. :cool:

5. Feb 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    bump....:D

6. Feb 10, 2011 at 6:49 AM
    TacoDaTugBoat

TacoDaTugBoat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goshen, Ct
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB TRD Sport
    That is a sexy grill!

7. Feb 10, 2011 at 8:21 AM
    Muy Grande

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Yeah, I think this grill would look great on a Black/Chrome or White/Chrome Tacoma. I'm just waiting to get the Chromed emblem back from the Chrome Shop and then we'll be rolling.........:D.

8. Feb 10, 2011 at 10:13 AM
    JStradaXR

JStradaXR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuy
    Ontario CALI
    Vehicle:
    06 X Rated
    Everything but boost =[
    send payment as gift on paypal and no fee will be charged!

Products Discussed in

To Top