Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: possibly looking to sell alpine ida-x100 (ipod recevier) and dash kit

Old 09-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Officially for sale now: alpine ida-x100 (ipod recevier) and dash kit

Ok so i went ahead and bought my dvd unit, so this alpine is officially up for sale...anyone interested let me know
Ok here's the deal, back in march i bought a brand new alpine ida-x100, ipod reciever...i'm looking into upgrading to a double din dvd playing system instead...the stereo works great, but it is strictly an ipod, or usb music souce only since it have NO cd player...i bought it back in march for alittle under 300 bucks on ebay, it retails for about 349.00...i'm curious to see if anyone is interested in buying the system, before i pull the plug on the new system...the deck is in good condion, with slight surface scratches on the faceplate (could just need alittle cleaner to buff out), comes with box and original documentation, i never even filled out the warrenty card...i'm also including the dash colored scorshe kit as well, since i'll be needing a single din kit now...below are some features and pics of the unit...i'd like to ask $220 shipped for everything...if your interested pm me....

here's a link to the description of the unit:
http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=300&i=500IDAX100&tp=5684&tab=detailed_ info

Old 09-03-2008, 08:01 AM   #2
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Man, you're about 2 months late for me - I have the same setup and it's working great.

BTW folks, if you don't like the blue, it will also display in all red, which comes pretty close to matching all the orange lights the 2nd gens have.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok so i went ahead and bought my new dvd unit, so this alpine is officially up for sale now...anyone interested please pm me...thanks....
Old 09-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
AKA "06tacosport"

sale pending
Old 09-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
phldbass1 is on a distinguished road
phldbass1's Tacoma Gallery
any sale yet

Sounds good to me but the price is more than i can put into it. Let me know if it goes down any more. Thanks Jon
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/IMG_2252.jpg