Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Mint 2011 OEM Toyota Tacoma "BHLM" Headlight Set <Socal>

Old 02-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Mint 2011 OEM Toyota Tacoma "BHLM" Headlight Set <Socal>

I have a (MINT) 2011 Set of OEM Toyota Tacoma Headlights that had 100-200 miles before it was carefully uninstalled. Its pretty much as new as you can get being they were quickly taken off.

They were the chrome versions. I have actually made the BHLM to them and have done many sets. This will be the cleanest of them all as they're essentially brand new.

If you guys know my work, I take my time and do everything right. I don't rush as I take my time. I actually do them in steps and allow about 1 week to finish.

This will be set #24 I've done.

I use proper material and I don't skimp on it. So it has the best material and you can know I do it right.

Since this is my cleanest set and it cost me some $$$ to obtain a near MINT set of Headlights.

My price is $250

Located in the 818 of Socal
I'm in NO rush to sell them and I want a local to see them in person.

Click on the link below to see the STEPS and detailed pics of the process. . .

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ocal-only.html

Disclaimer
If you go through a Large Body of Water or get caught in a Flash Flood by Mother Nature. I will not Cover this in the deal. If you decide to take these off your truck and shower with them. Its not covered. I will not cover small midgets beating on them with small kittens neither. If your truck is part of a Terrorist Plot against America, its NOT covered. Any other Country, I'll consider depending on the Country.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Sorry but I want a local to pick these up. That way they can see the beauty. Shipping price is also a lot of $$$.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I need a set of these! I wish you were local and they had the orange reflectors. Good luck Ray. Very clean mod.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 PM   #5
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
i thought mine were the cleanest set you've ever done.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 02-09-2011, 05:01 AM   #7
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Man I was gonna buy them but you would be surprised how many times midgets hit my truck with kittens. So I wouldn't have a warranty

Lol thats the cleanest set I've seen yet... GLWS bro
Old 02-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #8

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD <JEREZ>