Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

10" travel 5150

Old 02-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
10" travel 5150

Well here we go again. hahaha i am selling my Billie 5150's with the upper stem to eye converter. They only have about 1000 miles on them. I am just switching to a 12" travel. Asking 220 for both of them and the adapters.

Old 02-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
Well here we go again. hahaha i am selling my Billie 5150's with the upper stem to eye converter. They only have about 1000 miles on them. I am just switching to a 12" travel. Asking 220 for both of them and the adapters. Pics when i go on lunch.
now i'm more interested in these than the 5125
Old 02-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Hahahaha!
why are you going to the 12" travel?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #5

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Because with these, the shock bottoms out before the bump hits.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
Quote:
gotcha i dont think it will work for me
Old 02-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #7

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
You said light to no off road right?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #8
Quote:
You said light to no off road right?
not me? i do go offroading
Old 02-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #9

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, thought it was. lol. well the 12" would probably be better for you.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
Quote:
Hmm, thought it was. lol. well the 12" would probably be better for you.
yeah i think so too, i better just save for the 5160's
Old 02-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #11

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ya i was thinking about running those too.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #12
Quote:
Ya i was thinking about running those too.
yeah they look sweet, well glws!
Old 02-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #13
izquik72 is on a distinguished road

izquik72's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift and what springs are you running?

Want to know if these will be well suited for a 3 leaf add a leaf 1.5" lift.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #14

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I have 3" in the rear. The allpro pack. Ya they should work no problem.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just so I'm on the right page the shock is fully compressed before your bump stop hits?

Um a 12" is longer and would make the problem worse lol
Old 02-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #16

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Just so I'm on the right page the shock is fully compressed before your bump stop hits?

Um a 12" is longer and would make the problem worse lol
Correct, but it is because of the converter. It is about 2" long. So i am switching to the same shock in a 12" but converting the top mount on the shock itself to a stem.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #17
WRrider450 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
WRrider450's Tacoma Gallery
how much travel do stock TRD OR shocks have?
Old 02-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #18
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Correct, but it is because of the converter. It is about 2" long. So i am switching to the same shock in a 12" but converting the top mount on the shock itself to a stem.
Um that won't work lol

if the 10" with and eye is 2" too long that equals a 12" shock (in over all size not travel numbers)

a 12" with a stem is going to be the same exact length as what you have now. What you need a 10" stem.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #19

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Ok well either way i need to run a different shock.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok well either way i need to run a different shock.
yes, I'm just trying to help you from buying another shock that makes the problem worse.