LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

All-Pro Access Cab Sliders (feeler)

Old 02-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Access Cab Sliders (feeler)

SOLD

Been on the truck for about 5 months. Spray painted black. Never taken any hits from rocks or anything. All hardware included.

Local pickup only. Also bring your own tools, as I don't have any.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
They look great but I could just go to 4 wheel parts and pick up a new set of sliders for $190 im sure the all pro is a better brand but gotta be honest we all are having to watch our dollars and cents these days...

I what them bad but they too much $ for me...
Old 02-09-2011, 07:12 AM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post
They look great but I could just go to 4 wheel parts and pick up a new set of sliders for $190 im sure the all pro is a better brand but gotta be honest we all are having to watch our dollars and cents these days...

So? Go to 4WP then. GTFO With the thread saying local pickup only in CA you felt obligated to shit on it from FL?

Free bump for you Derek. Good deal to a local, these are $400 + tax + shipping or driving to Hemet to pick up.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Matt.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #5

Old 02-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ His mom is not going to need these. He spent the $$$ & time to allow AP to use his truck as a Mock up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post

$190? Honestly, there are reasons why All Pro, Demello, & other off-road companies charge a premium for these sliders.

These are Bolt on Sliders and well constructed to withstand abuse. $190 for sliders from 4WP is not even something I'd consider more than side steps for your elderly mother.

Check out how much these are New, the wait period for these to be made. I know my Demellos are around $600 New and a 4-8 week waiting period.

P.S- They've already saved my lower rocker panel on the driver side. IF I didn't have these on, I'd have for sure a 1K amount of damage.

Good Luck Derek.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #8

Thanks Ray.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #10
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
hey those sliders can come in handy next time mom's at the grocery store and a wandering cart comes crashing in to the side of the door, or when those pesky people park too close to the Taco !
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #11

Yeah, I don't need these anymore. I got a 4x4 4Runner and my mom is driving the Tacoma now. So these sliders have got to go!

I need sliders for the Runner!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #12

pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
It was not my intent to shit on any ones post but merely to show that if I was shopping around and saw these on here not knowing the price of course I'd be smart and search for them elsewhere to see if I was getting ripped off... I did that and was trying to advise the op what the competitive price was since this was a feeler thread. So don't get pissy im sure you would look up the nada value on a truck that's used before you buy it from some person or a dealer right?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #13

You get what you pay for.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #14

pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
How true! Lol glws didn't mean to come across as a douche just was trien to give competitive price on what I thought was the same thing. Guess all metal sliders are not created equal.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:28 AM   #15

Bump.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:41 AM   #16
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the 4x4 4runner!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:43 AM   #17

Old 02-10-2011, 12:54 AM   #19

Chewbacca growl guaranteed!