Old 02-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
JEA86 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
JEA86's Tacoma Gallery
OEM toyota Bug Shield **Ebay Cheap**

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

this is my auction its a good deal!

Old 02-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
jerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura aboutjerzeyjoe has a spectacular aura about

jerzeyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you can post pictures on Ebay.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
pics?

Old 02-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, I can't get rid of mine to save my life, I have put it on craigslist twice and listed it on here.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
mr2lor is on a distinguished road
mr2lor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Good luck, I can't get rid of mine to save my life, I have put it on craigslist twice and listed it on here.
Do you have pic of yours? If it's still in great condition, I'll buy it from you for a reasonable price including shipping cost to Cali.

Old 02-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, on a side note...the OEM shield even with the pads for your hood will still take the paint off after time. 5 years on mine and i got pics to prove it lol.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
I couldn't get rid of mine either...ended up throwing it in the garbage. The way mine was designed it had metal brackets that went over the front edge of the hood and had 3m tape to keep it from scratching the paint. After being on for a couple years the brackets wore right through the tape and into the paint anyway.... hopefully they've been redesigned since then.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I couldn't get rid of mine either...ended up throwing it in the garbage. The way mine was designed it had metal brackets that went over the front edge of the hood and had 3m tape to keep it from scratching the paint. After being on for a couple years the brackets wore right through the tape and into the paint anyway.... hopefully they've been redesigned since then.
Mine did the same thing...luckily the body shop actually repainted my hood (I didn't even ask them to ) for me when it was there for a Deer collision.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:46 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2lor View Post
Do you have pic of yours? If it's still in great condition, I'll buy it from you for a reasonable price including shipping cost to Cali.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...deflector.html

Old 02-10-2011, 06:50 AM   #10
JEA86 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
JEA86's Tacoma Gallery
^^ hey stay in your thread!

yeah guys i have been meaning to get pics! i should have them posted to ebay tonight

Closed Thread