Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 4X4 Leaf Springs

Old 02-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
Punk Pony is on a distinguished road
Punk Pony's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 4X4 Leaf Springs

2005-2009 Would like local here in Dallas or of course someone willing to ship. These are the 3 leaf pack.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Do u mean tsb leaf spring ?
Old 02-10-2011, 05:12 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
Do u mean tsb leaf spring ?
What is TSB? Toyota Service Bulletin? Looking for stock 4X4 leafs.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
The stock leaf springs were found be be weak and often bottom out when carying a heavy load over bumps.

So there is a TSB where the dealer will replace with tougher springs for customers who complain while still under factory warranty. Those are referred to as TSB springs.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:38 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by db View Post
The stock leaf springs were found be be weak and often bottom out when carying a heavy load over bumps.

So there is a TSB where the dealer will replace with tougher springs for customers who complain while still under factory warranty. Those are referred to as TSB springs.
I am looking for the weak springs.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #6
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
What leaf pack do you have now??? I got a set of the non-tsb's on my pre-runner. They sag over time.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set in AZ you could have for free. But shipping is going to be a lot because those bastards are heavy.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
anyone else feel like the op is god when you read or something?...must be the bold letters... glwp
Old 02-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by maser View Post
What leaf pack do you have now??? I got a set of the non-tsb's on my pre-runner. They sag over time.
I have a 2007 X-Runner. The 4X4 leafs give you a 1.5" drop.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
Bump.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #11
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have just purchased OME Dakars, but havent installed em yet, so I will have my stock 4x4 non-TSB leafs for sale soon. IDK when I will have time to do it all the work, but later this month hopefully. stay in touch if you want em.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
I have just purchased OME Dakars, but havent installed em yet, so I will have my stock 4x4 non-TSB leafs for sale soon. IDK when I will have time to do it all the work, but later this month hopefully. stay in touch if you want em.
Will do.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #13
Bump
Old 02-25-2011, 05:29 AM   #14
Bump.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
Bumpity Bump.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #16
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk Pony View Post
I have a 2007 X-Runner. The 4X4 leafs give you a 1.5" drop.
What ?
Old 02-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What ?
They give ya a 1" drop the 1.5" is incorrect.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #19
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk Pony View Post
They give ya a 1" drop the 1.5" is incorrect.
The X runner stock leaves sit higher than the 4x4 stock leaves ?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The X runner stock leaves sit higher than the 4x4 stock leaves ?
yes because they are sua