Satoshi grillS for sale or trade 250$

Old 02-10-2011, 02:36 AM   #1
PhiAlphaRyan is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
PhiAlphaRyan's Tacoma Gallery
WTS WTT SATOshi

I AM GREAT AT MAKING SATOSHIS SO I AM OFFERING MY SERIVE FOR 250-300$

please contact me for details

grilles can be colormatched or painted any color and different materials for actual grille

would trade for custom headlights, taillights etc. just post or sent me a message.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Do you provide the grills or do we need to ship them out to you? I might be down to trade my LED taillights.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
offer anything tacoma related for trade and ill see what i can do...im really trying to mod my truck and this is how im going about it.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
^x2 we like to see the product we are buying.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
pics?
X3.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
PICS WILL BE PUT UP SHORTLY
Old 02-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #7
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Show her back side.....also for that price you should also be including the matching mesh on the corner triangles.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
jeremydp is on a distinguished road
jeremydp's Tacoma Gallery
Trade for... surfboard? Snowboard? Wetsuit? Two giant black labs that eat way too much damn food?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiAlphaRyan View Post
WTS WTT SATOshi

I AM GREAT AT MAKING SATOSHIS SO I AM OFFERING MY SERIVE FOR 250$

please contact me for details

grilles can be colormatched or painted any color and different materials for actual grille

would trade for speakers, custom headlights, sliders, subs, taillights etc. just post or sent me a message.no offer isnt considered

NICE!
Mesh grill provided as well?
Old 02-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #10
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydp View Post
Trade for... surfboard? Snowboard? Wetsuit? Two giant black labs that eat way too much damn food?
Bahaha!
Old 02-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
i actually like the mesh that you have on the silver grill. what kind of a deal yo want to work out.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #12
Mesh can be chosen by buyer and heavily effects price based on if you want something i can get at nearby metal supply store of if you want grillcraft or other expensive mesh.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #13
pm me what youd like and i will give you a quote and we can go from there. if you have little things to trade i will subtract from total price
Old 02-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #14
bdubbz is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
so we have to provide all materials+ grill??
Old 02-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
^^ x2 kinda lost aha pmed!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubbz View Post
so we have to provide all materials+ grill??
no i provide grill. price can just change based on what mesh youd like
Old 02-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #17
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal
Old 02-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #19
bmxer2076 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gennaro
bmxer2076's Tacoma Gallery
so lets say i order one from yah, just like you have in the pic, but black sand pearl. is there any way we could work something out where i pay you x amount and you send it to me then i send you my stock grille an you refund me a different x amount?
Old 02-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #20
bump