Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Retro HIDs With TLs

Old 02-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
WATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the rough
WATacoRider's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Retro HIDs With TLs

I built these myself 1 year ago. Use has been a total of just about 1 year. Average use is 10 mins, 5 days a week.
I think they were 2006 TL projectors with clear lens. Has the slope cutoff. Anyways, they are installed in my OEM 2007 headlamps.
Has Morimoto 35w with Phillips 85122+ bulbs.
Uses the harness from TRS. So it's plug and play.

All these pictures were done last year when I was building and right after it was completed. They still look the same. They fire right up with no problems.

As you can see, they are pretty damn level too.

I did have my passenger side fog up, when I washed my truck right after I installed them. I removed the rubber plug from the back where it holds the bulb and let it dry out.

I haven't had a single fogging problem since, even in all the heavy rain storms here in Seattle all year. But I havent washed my truck for months....

I'm looking for a trade+cash. I want nothing but OEM headlights in above average to excellent condition. I dont want any lens that has been restored. I would prefer local, since I need to be able to drive my truck.

$600 cash + headlights.

Located just south of Seattle, WA.

Oh I would like to add to cover my own ass type of clause.
These are not recommended for public road use. Use at your own risk. If you receive a ticket or something, your own fault. PS, I have never been pulled over or ticketed for these lights. Sold as is.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Retro HIDs With TLs-almostdone3.jpg   FS:  Retro HIDs With TLs-wires2.jpg   FS:  Retro HIDs With TLs-wires.jpg   FS:  Retro HIDs With TLs-adlr.jpg   FS:  Retro HIDs With TLs-headlamp.jpg  

Old 02-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
pics dont work
Old 02-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
how come you are getting rid of them?
Old 02-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
WATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
how come you are getting rid of them?
Is there a chance I may be getting rid of the truck. But at the same time, if that falls through, I don't want to be stuck with crap headlights.

And sorry about the bad pics, apparently the uploading site I used went kaboom.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you $400 & 09 headlights in perfect shape.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
I'll give you $400 & 09 headlights in perfect shape.
Location?
Old 02-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #7
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Illinois
Old 02-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #8
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATacoRider View Post
These are not recommended for public road use. Use at your own risk. If you receive a ticket or something, your own fault. PS, I have never been pulled over or ticketed for these lights. Sold as is.
How are these illegal? I thoguht only smoked headlights are illegal. I have seem many cars with stock lights like there, like:

Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #9
Do Work Son!
rossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrossk35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rossk35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
How are these illegal? I thoguht only smoked headlights are illegal. I have seem many cars with stock lights like there, like:
They can be seen as illegal because it didn't come from the factory with projectors/hids.

And OP your lights look the exact same as mine do.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:35 AM   #10
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post

He's talking about the light output being illegal because they aren't from the factory.