Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
JDMonster is on a distinguished road
JDMonster's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Yep its for sale! I need something more practical since i have a dog and a house. so now is your chance to get this clean car.

Asking 27,000.00 Or Trades for something 4WD

2007 BMW 335i

Winter package
Sport package
Premium package
Logic 7
AFE intake+
HAWK Pads
JB3 Juice box tuner
cp-e down pipes
cp-e high flow cats
cp-e exhaust
cp-e charge piping
cp-e intercooler
JB CEL fix
Custom sirius install
Custom Iconz wheels
M-tech front bumper
CF replica Amuse trunk
CF replica roof spoiler
Euro rear fogs and switch
H&R springs
Black kidney grills
LED license plate lights

The car is great sound shape, it has 55K miles and runs like a top. The car was also a SEMA feature vehicle for 2010 so know that your getting a clean ride.
The only bad thing is the factory stereo amp went out. you can replace it with a factory one or read on the forum and do a aftermarket amp.

PM or Email me with any questions
teamdatsun@yahoo.com
Old 02-11-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
TacoJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
TacoJ's Tacoma Gallery
sick car, good luck with the trade/sale
I have always loved the 335's
Old 02-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #3
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
How about a trade for my Tacoma?
Old 02-11-2011, 07:49 AM   #4
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS - I loved my 335i!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
How about a trade for my Tacoma?
Post some pics and give me some details
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #7
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a sick car
Old 02-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #8
Slay0r is on a distinguished road
Slay0r's Tacoma Gallery
yeh i loved my 135i, so whos ever getting this thing is gettin a fast machine

btw are you in the houston area? i saw a 335 just like yours (at least similar wheels)at the PZ meet last weekend
Old 02-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP TTT for my favorite 335i of all time.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #10
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
lcogginz's Tacoma Gallery
*sigh*
Old 02-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slay0r View Post
yeh i loved my 135i, so whos ever getting this thing is gettin a fast machine

btw are you in the houston area? i saw a 335 just like yours (at least similar wheels)at the PZ meet last weekend
No thats not mine but I know what car your talking about. Im in Amarillo. I heard that was a good meet. Dedicated to are fallen Sun*works brother.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #12
Here is a pic of my fun car..... an original 1970 Datsun 510 RHD Bluebird SSS. It undergoing full resotration right now.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMonster View Post
Here is a pic of my fun car..... an original 1970 Datsun 510 RHD Bluebird SSS. It undergoing full resotration right now.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:07 AM   #14
FJ Cruiser

morning bump for a sick car
Old 02-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #15
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoter16 View Post
lmao thats funny, cause im pretty sure it was you that posted that thread about your front wheel not turning cause you hit a wall
Your a cockblocker aren't you.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #16
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
lmao thats funny, cause im pretty sure it was you that posted that thread about your front wheel not turning cause you hit a wall
HA LOL you're also the fucking colostomy bag who didn't know it was me that called you a fucknut and was being sarcastic in that thread, but you were to ignorant to know it was me.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #17
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
haha i dont remember that at all, i was prob pissed off already. no hard feelings. lol
Ha, alright man. I don't want to clutter his sale thread anymore, but good luck with your DIY snorkel. You should do a write-up.