Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

315/70-17 BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO 121

Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
315/70-17 BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO 121

With a new baby at home I just don't know when I will get around to using these, so I decided to post these up for sale and see if I gather any interest.

These are 100% brand new.

Price: 900.00 OBO I am open to any reasonable offers. Only item I might be interested in trading for is a mig welder at this time.

Tires are located in Fontana, Calif- At this time looking to sell locally.

The rims are currently not for sale but money talks..
Best method of contact is by email GSXR909@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Michael.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Try a tundra forum. Too big for Tacomas! GL
Old 02-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Not all Tacomas.

Bump for a good deal. I would make an offer if you were local to me.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #4
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
if i only was prepared for 315's give me a couple more months and ill be running this size
Old 02-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #6
I really did not want to part ways with the wheels, but money motivates me. Shoot me a offer..
Yes they are real beadlocks.
I'm in So. Cal but I might be taking a trip to Santa Rosa so delivery might be possible to anyone along the way.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Not all Tacomas.

Bump for a good deal. I would make an offer if you were local to me.
Thanks man!
I planned on using these on my tacoma but I would rather use the cash for a new Sequoia for the wife or a commuter car for myself..
Old 02-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
if i only was prepared for 315's give me a couple more months and ill be running this size
Im not desperate for money so if I don't get any resonable offers I will hang on to them. And if your still interested in a few months maybe we can make a deal.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
When are you planning on heading up to Santa Rosa? I might be interested as well but just for tires.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
When are you planning on heading up to Santa Rosa? I might be interested as well but just for tires.
Heres the deal..

If I sell these tires I was going to buy a used car for commuting. The car is in Santa Rosa, so I would have to drive up to pick it up. I would only make the trip if the tires were sold and the car was still for sale.

If the car sells before the tires do, then the trip is off and I'm buying a Sequoia local to me
Old 02-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by 909tacoma View Post
Heres the deal..

If I sell these tires I was going to buy a used car for commuting. The car is in Santa Rosa, so I would have to drive up to pick it up. I would only make the trip if the tires were sold and the car was still for sale.

If the car sells before the tires do, then the trip is off and I'm buying a Sequoia local to me
PM sent.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
I know that you are listing just the tires, but sweet tire/rim combo. Would look great on somebody's rig...
Thanks!!
Old 02-11-2011, 04:07 AM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
real tacomas can run these....

GLWS!!
Old 02-11-2011, 05:36 AM   #15
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
real tacomas can run these....

GLWS!!
I don't really know what you've done to your Tacoma but in my opinion these tires are waaaaay to heavy for any Tacoma. I bought a mid-sized truck so I could get 20+MPG!
Old 02-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^ my 315/70/17 BFG ATs on pro comp 7089s weighed less than Krookz's 33" nitto mud graps on whatever rims he was running. i'm running 315/75/16 baja claws on heavy ass pro comp 8069s and still get 18mpg highway
Old 02-11-2011, 05:47 AM   #17
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't really know what you've done to your Tacoma but in my opinion these tires are waaaaay to heavy for any Tacoma. I bought a mid-sized truck so I could get 20+MPG!
And good luck getting 20+ in your tacoma...your going to have to keep your tach under 2000 to get close to that number, and what fun would that be.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #18
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good seller. if you have the right set up you cam run these tires. if you're concerned about gas mileage buy a prius.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Bump for a good seller. if you have the right set up you cam run these tires. if you're concerned about gas mileage buy a prius.
agreed on both parts....

also, i have a prius in the driveway too
Old 02-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #20
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
agreed on both parts....

also, i have a prius in the driveway too
That's funny.