Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ Cup holder, flashlight holder

Old 02-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ray
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Cup holder, flashlight holder

- Flashlight holder that goes behind rear seats..... $10 + shipping

- Not sure what this is called. But they are dividers that go behind rear seats...... $10 + shipping

-***SOLD*** 05+ front cup holder........ $20 + shipping ***SOLD TO Freelance***

If you feel my pricing is off let me know.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Could that flashlight holder be mounted to the side of my front seat? If, so, I want it. Can't tell how it attaches or what hole it may have for mounting from the pic.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
EVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to beholdEVILSTI is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Could that flashlight holder be mounted to the side of my front seat? If, so, I want it. Can't tell how it attaches or what hole it may have for mounting from the pic.

It actually has a tab that slides into one of the holes that are behind the rear seats.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
It'd have to have hole drilled for me to mount it so I'd probably be better off just getting different mounts and leave this for a DC owner then. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #5

Law Enforcement:
EVILSTI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
It'd have to have hole drilled for me to mount it so I'd probably be better off just getting different mounts and leave this for a DC owner then. Thanks.

Only way I would say you could use it would be to cut the tab off the back and drill a hole or two in it and bolt it on.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #6
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Not worth 15 bucks....just saying. The cup holder new at dealership is $30. The rest maybe 10 bucks. My .02
Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #8
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 05-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
Do u still have the flashlight holder?