Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2007+ Tacoma YAW rate sensor

Old 02-13-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2007+ Tacoma YAW rate sensor

Anybody have a YAW rate sensor box they would sell me, mine got ruined when I flooded my truck wheeling. I need one really badly, please help me out fella's
Old 02-13-2011, 04:19 AM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldnt that be under warranty?
Old 02-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #3
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Shouldnt that be under warranty?
thats a big negative, I have over 36,000 miles on my truck and it was ruined because of me, I flooded my truck, the dealer wants close to a grand for it
Old 02-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
brad is on a distinguished road
brad's Tacoma Gallery
I have one. 2007 Tacoma Access Cab 2.7L. Are you still looking for a Yaw Sensor?
Brad
bgenis@aol.com