Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: WTT: for ONE lug nut....lost one

Old 02-13-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: WTT: for ONE lug nut....lost one

On Friday (6/11/11) I had some garage take my wheel off to do a repair. I noticed today I am missing a lug nut.

While I dont think they forgot to put one on, I think one vibrated off. I will stop by on Monday, but I already know what they will say. Its gone.

I tightened up the rest of the lug nuts, but now I am missing one. I looked around ebay and craiglist, but every one selling lug nuts is selling a set for a lot more than Id like to pay. Id pay, but dont need 5 extra.

Does anyone have one they can spare?
I can paypal you the shipping cost plus a bit extra. Id like to keep all 6 lugs OEM. I see I can buy a set for like $20 but its just a waste.

lemme know
mhoefling@gmail.com
Old 02-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by packfan88 View Post
On Friday (6/11/11) I had some garage take my wheel off to do a repair. I noticed today I am missing a lug nut.

While I dont think they forgot to put one on, I think one vibrated off. I will stop by on Monday, but I already know what they will say. Its gone.

I tightened up the rest of the lug nuts, but now I am missing one. I looked around ebay and craiglist, but every one selling lug nuts is selling a set for a lot more than Id like to pay. Id pay, but dont need 5 extra.

Does anyone have one they can spare?
I can paypal you the shipping cost plus a bit extra. Id like to keep all 6 lugs OEM. I see I can buy a set for like $20 but its just a waste.

lemme know
mhoefling@gmail.com

You just need the factory hub centric lug nut? Looks like image below. If so, just PM me. I gotta full set and can part with as many as ya need.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRabbitFurHead View Post
PM me your address and I'll mail you one for free.
hey,now thats a nice guy
Old 02-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
You lost one of your nuts?!

Old 02-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
Supreme Ruler
Snowman11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Snow
Snowman11's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it's time for some locking nuts. $12 for a set. Now you won't have to throw out 4 nuts.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #10
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else? I got rid of 7 lug nuts thanks to this post! I should be paying you guys to get this shit out of my garage.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:44 AM   #11
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
You know you can go to autozone/advance/oreilly and buy a single lugnut if you needed one asap. Only cost ya about 2 bucks. I mean free from here is awesome, just sayin for future reference if your in a pinch and can't wait for snail mail.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #12
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You just need the factory hub centric lug nut? Looks like image below. If so, just PM me. I gotta full set and can part with as many as ya need.

Sent me a lug nut to replace a lost one. A real great guy. thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
You know you can go to autozone/advance/oreilly and buy a single lugnut if you needed one asap. Only cost ya about 2 bucks. I mean free from here is awesome, just sayin for future reference if your in a pinch and can't wait for snail mail.

i wasnt aware of that but good to know.