Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Camper with rack 1st generation step side

Old 02-13-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS Camper with rack 1st generation step side

Old 02-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Am I asking too much?
Old 02-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTacoma View Post
Am I asking too much?
Your not asking too much but it is a super rare bed.I've seen maybe 2 or 3 in person.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
stepside is on a distinguished road
stepside's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for one of these

Hello. Are you still selling this camper top? I have not been able to find one for my truck because of the weird dimensions. I am in NC.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
My first taco was a '01 reg cab step side. And yes very rare. Bump anyway.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #6

I still have it.But, I have no idea on how to ship this thing.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #7
would you mind sending me the dimensions? I am halfway tempted to say I will drive out and pick it up, but we'll see. You are in Texas right? Let me know if you want to trade email addresses in case we do figure something out - thanks
Old 03-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #8

Yes, I am in San Antonio, TX. The dimensions: 58 3/4 front (back window), 53 rear (tailgate area), 76 long. Where are you comming from? Send me a PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:20 AM   #9
Hi Andy. I tried a private message but am not sure if it went through. This site is kind of hard to navigate. Let me know if you got it. Also, do you know anything about shipping freight?