Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HID LIGHTS

Old 02-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
brettgarcia is on a distinguished road
Name: BRETT
brettgarcia's Tacoma Gallery
HID LIGHTS

HID bulbs and ballasts with all hardware for 2008 tacoma. Currently on truck so you can see them work, getting rid of to go back to stock. Work great, Hi-Lo beams. 55W, 6000K, white, located in Irvine. Sorry about the wrong info, this is all updated, $50 OBO

Old 02-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Brand? Wattage? Color temp? And you need to post pictures of the item you're selling.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Sorry about the pics, will have them on tomorrow. Watt 65k, whitein color, company is DDT in Huntington Beach,ca. Comes with lifetime warranty on everything but the bulbs, so ballasts and hardware. Will get pics asap, or send your email and I will email them.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:07 AM   #5
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
you can get these kits for like $100 and $20 shipping brand new
Old 02-14-2011, 05:36 AM   #6
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got my kit from ddm for $40 hope the headlights themselves come with this
Old 02-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
NEW?!

Yup. I picked up my bi-xenon kit from them for $55 iirc. I live 5 minutes away, so I did local pickup.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #8
You guys are correct, sorry I got my info wrong. Company is DDM, selling for $50. Think I paid like 60-70 with taxes and all that. I dont get all bent if Im wrong, I mean you can offer me 150 if you want! Bought them new
Old 02-14-2011, 12:08 PM   #10
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
I will do $30 shipped and thats my final offer!!!!!!! hahaha
Old 02-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
Ill do like 40 shipped haha
All give you 40.01
Old 02-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
All give you 40.01
40.40 top that!

oh yea OP if they are 6000k 55w the color output will be 4500-5k because of the color washout, also those are low beams only for whoever asked ^
Old 02-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
40.40 top that!

oh yea OP if they are 6000k 55w the color output will be 4500-5k because of the color washout, also those are low beams only for whoever asked ^

that's way out of my price range you win
Old 02-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give you 41