1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS- bhlm genuine toyota with defect

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dYL0n, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Feb 14, 2011 at 4:56 PM
    dYL0n

dYL0n [OP] أنا لست الإسلامي

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    17TRDORDCSBQSJBLKBRO2SPECU1.04
    1.04. Kbro2s. ICONS.
    Well, im taking offers for these. Since a price is required, ill say $80 plus shipping, ill do the quote just give me your zip.

So i took off my headlights and did the black headlight mod. the paint quality is excellent, but i think i messed the lense up. After a week, fog started forming on the inside, so i automatically thought it was moisture, but it was like a stain in the plastic. So i opened them up again, and did plastic polish and swirl mark remover. Removed most of the stains, but didn't feel like doing both sides again. I'm thinking i put the lense on too fast after paint, and the fumes from the paint messed up the lense. Not sure, never heard of this happening to anyone. But its very fixable.

You can tell what headlight i took open and cleaned, and what one i didnt.

photo_1.jpg ajbsuas.jpg

So now im selling 2 oem bhlm headlights, but you'll need to open them up again and sand down / fix the lense. These would be great for a retro fit or just bhlm with oem parts.

asking $80 obo plus shipping. taking in all offers, they're just taking up space. and i have no use for them.

Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top