Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2011 Devil Horns are finally here!

Old 07-15-2012, 02:06 AM   #1041
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Dang it. I really didn't want bull horns. That's just not my personality. Im not a rancher type of girl. I'm mischievous . I want the devil horns.

But now I feel like I should buy a rope, a hat and some pointy boots.
don't forget the spurs
Old 07-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #1042
Souljah is on a distinguished road
Souljah's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:09 AM   #1043
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Dang it. I really didn't want bull horns. That's just not my personality. Im not a rancher type of girl. I'm mischievous . I want the devil horns.

But now I feel like I should buy a rope, a hat and some pointy boots.
LOL. You are what you think you are - or, in this case, the emblem is what you think it is. I see bull horns. You see devel horns. To each his (or her) own. Of course, nothing automatically wrong with you being a mischievous rancher type of girl if the shoe (boots) fit.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #1044
fr3shingredient is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
fr3shingredient's Tacoma Gallery
email sent, hope its not to late. lol
Old 05-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #1045
Toyoman65
Toyoman65 is on a distinguished road

Army: Mp
Name: Anthony
Toyoman65's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make an emblem with that big t like the one in the photo of that Guys mustache ?
Old 05-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #1046
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoman65 View Post
Can you make an emblem with that big t like the one in the photo of that Guys mustache ?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...16#post6679716
Old 05-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #1047
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bro!