Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

'75 CB360T for sale (619 original miles)

Old 02-15-2011, 05:53 AM   #1
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
'75 CB360T for sale (619 original miles)

A friend got his from his neighbor (2nd owner) who bought it from the widow of the original owner. He rode it for a few weeks and wanted more power so parked it and got something bigger. Funny thing is after my friend got it I helped him clean out the carbs, replace the jets and bowl gaskets, and got it running but it was only on one cylinder. We noticed that only one pipe had blued. Turns out the bike had a bad condenser all along and the guy was most likely running on one cylinder, that's why he thought it was a slacker. New condenser and it runs nicely. Could still use a good polishing and carb tune-up but it's in really nice shape. Only issues are that it was knocked over in the garage at some point so one side cover is broken and there are a couple of small dents. The pics show them. He's asking $1,100. I can get anyone interested in touch with him, just send me an e-mail.

James

More pics (very detailed) are in the thread I posted on the bike forum. Link is below.

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=83771.0

Old 02-15-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
Mister Sir is on a distinguished road
Mister Sir's Tacoma Gallery
I had a CL360, different pipe. Those are sweet little bikes.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:15 AM   #3
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Sir View Post
I had a CL360, different pipe. Those are sweet little bikes.
Yeh, I took it up the block and back once we had it running right and it felt pretty good. Very nimble but I wasn't going to press my luck considering it's got the original tires
Old 02-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #4
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Very sweet. I would totally add it to my collection of non-running semi-rusting vintage bikes (this one is sweet) but too far. Good luck!