Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: FJ SE Anthracite Wheels (4)

Old 02-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
YotaComa is on a distinguished road
YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: FJ SE Anthracite Wheels (4)

Ive got a set (4) of brand new FJ SE Anthracite Wheels. Part Number PT904-35071.

Comes complete with a full set of factory lug nuts.

Looking at $750 OBO
Will ship, local pickup is always good (I am just outside of Sacramento, CA)
Thanks.

These are Sold.(If anyone is willing to spend 750+shipping, ill look at getting more. Just shoot me a PM)
Old 02-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Man i like these wheels.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
bump with a price drop
Old 02-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels, I need to make more money haha.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 02-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
tim455 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
tim455's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought those same wheels on E-Bay from a Toyota dealership in Fl. for $600. shipped!!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
mr2lor is on a distinguished road
mr2lor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim455 View Post
I just bought those same wheels on E-Bay from a Toyota dealership in Fl. for $600. shipped!!
Really? I'll have to check.....
Old 02-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 02-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #10
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GTFO!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #11
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...#ht_1695wt_939

I am guessing you bought these... Not the Anthracite ones.

Bump for the OP. Good luck with your sale.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
Thanks toyotatacomaTRD

For those who might think these are knock-off replicas. Here is a couple more pics.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #13
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i bet after reading toyotatacomaTRD's reply Tim455 is shitting his pants cause he just wasted $600 on SILVER FJ cruiser rims. when he could have just got them for as much as newish/used sport or off-road rims here but on a FJ forum.

lesson learned for Tim455: learn to read things thoroughly before you buy, especially on Ebay.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #14
Davell is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Davell's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels/tires

Are they still for sale and what is the new price? Thanks
Old 02-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #15
Wheels are sold.

(If anyone wants to pay $750 + Shipping, I will look at getting more, just shoot me a PM)
Old 02-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
tim455 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
tim455's Tacoma Gallery
OK So whats the difference? Mine say TRD and have the same part number? Same wheels at dealership were $154. plus tax each! I'm happy.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #17
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK So whats the difference? Mine say TRD and have the same part number? Same wheels at dealership were $154. plus tax each! I'm happy.
Tim- Nothing wrong with the wheels you bought. The OP is selling wheels off a Special Edition FJ, basically only the color is the difference. Chances are, other than this site, you won't see very many of the Anthracite color..
Old 03-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #18
Matangi is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
Matangi's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you about wheels