Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 1.5" AAL for 2nd gen

Old 02-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 1.5" AAL for 2nd gen

Hey guys I have the rear AAL from my old lift...it'll provide about 1.5" of lift. I was thinking 25 bucks plus shipping for them. I'm at work but I'll post up some pics of them tonight for yu guys...PM me if your interested. Its the 1.5" AAL from Fat Bobs Garage which are $69.99. Just the 2 leafs will be included...no hardware, but you can re-use yours no problem

Thanks for looking
Old 02-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Scott I will take them. Do they have the little iso pads on the ends still?
I can paypal with the fee and work out a pickup sometime soon.
Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks Steve
Old 02-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Hey Scott I will take them. Do they have the little iso pads on the ends still?
I can paypal with the fee and work out a pickup sometime soon.
Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks Steve
SOLD!!!!

Thanks Steve
Old 02-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
ldanny is on a distinguished road
ldanny's Tacoma Gallery
boo!
Old 02-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the Leafs man!!!
Old 02-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Thanks for the Leafs man!!!
Hey no worries! Glad I could help out a local guy

~Thank you