Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Vinyl by Chachie

Old 02-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Vinyl by Chachie

So i figured i post in a bigger section here. I do custom vinyl work. Many of you have seen some of my work, but for those who have not, here are a few things i have designed:

NorCal Tacoma's:

Barn logo's(2 color layered):

Inspirational text:

And the infamous TW stickers:

The possibilities are really endless. I have had requests for banners, frat/sorority letters, CF numbers(watercraft ID), etc.

Prices are dependent upon the job. Shoot me an email at Justin@rtoffroad.com with what you would like and I will give you a quote.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #3

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
so are the TW decals back up and running?
Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #6
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I'm subscribing. If I need anything custom, I'll come to you.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #7

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
And i will also be upgrading to a 50" vinyl cutter soon as well. Much more possibilities!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
I would like my logo and text done BLACK DIAMOND FAB what kind of file do you need
can it read .dwg
Old 02-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #9

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
I would like my logo and text done BLACK DIAMOND FAB what kind of file do you need
Shoot me a jpg. Or actually a psd would be preferred.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
Shoot me a jpg. Or actually a psd would be preferred.
how about .dwg or .ai
Old 02-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #11

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
how about .dwg or .ai
.ai works perfect but send both.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #12

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
so are the TW decals back up and running?
I will not be mass producing them, but if YOU would like one, we can talk.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #13

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
.ai works perfect but send both.
Ill do that tonight can you do runs of like 100+ >>>> Just saw that^^^
Old 02-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #14

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
For sure, depending on size, i can run as many as you want.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #15

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Well i just ordered my 50" cutter . Should be here late next week!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:29 PM   #16
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I may try and come up with a Missouri Tacoma decal. Would that be doable?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #17

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
For sure. How would you like it to look?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #18
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
can you do graphic design if I send you some ideas? or do you just cut out the design?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #19
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For sure. How would you like it to look?
I'm really not quite sure yet. Something native to Missouri and then "Missouri Tacomas" underneath much like the norcal decal. I'll think of something and pm ya
Old 02-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #20

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
can you do graphic design if I send you some ideas? or do you just cut out the design?
Either way. I love starting from scratch tho. Shoot me some ideas!