LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: 17" 4runner sport wheels (4)

Old 02-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 17" 4runner sport wheels (4)

Officially for sale. Wheels were purchased used with some very minor scratches (nothing off road related by any means) and minor corrosion where wheel weights used to be. pics can be found in here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s.../18655/cat/500. Every/any minor flaw is shown in these pictures. These are great wheels, just to 'bling' for my taste.

Picture below is of one proped on a block in front of the taco. $375 with centercaps, or $415 with brand new toyota lug nuts that fit a 4runner.

*CLARIFICATION - These are just for the wheels and center caps
*NOT INCLUDED - Alloy lug nuts
TPMS sensors
Tires

Old 02-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #2
trd sport is on a distinguished road
trd sport's Tacoma Gallery
How much?
Old 02-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
price has been posted
Old 02-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
trd sport is on a distinguished road
trd sport's Tacoma Gallery
Is 440 for the wheels only?
Old 02-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #5

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels and center caps only. Extras will be shipping ($170 would be max to CA from ME), and tpms sensors if you don't already have the alloy sensors.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #6
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Damn,those look nice. I am from Bangor where are you?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
Rhody76 will become famous soon enough
Name: Chris
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested. Located in RI. Could you give me a shipping quote to 02910? Also I would like to see photos of each wheel and whatever blemishes they have. Thanks
Old 02-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #8

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
Damn,those look nice. I am from Bangor where are you?
They're not bad..was actually going to have them powder coated a gun metal but ended up purchasing the FJ team Anthracite wheels instead.

Living in South Portland, used to live in Orono when I was going to school.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #9
cobia23 will become famous soon enoughcobia23 will become famous soon enough
cobia23's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, just sent you a pm
Old 02-27-2011, 05:37 AM   #10
Kahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the roughKahunadave is a jewel in the rough
Marines: Harrier powerplants
Name: Dave
Kahunadave's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Kahunadave
If you're heading South anytime soon.. i'd be interested.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #11

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
I may possibly be heading south in the near future....but not 1600 miles south unfortunately. I do have family that winter down there, so possibly next fall?
Old 02-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #12
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
these would look sweet powder coated black
Old 03-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #13
islandbwoy2k is on a distinguished road
Name: SHELDON JAMES
islandbwoy2k's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 17" 4runner sport wheels (4)

I'm desirous of purchasing your set of 17" alloy wheels. Are they still available? Please advise. If so, can you send a close-up of each wheel via e-mail: sjames02@hotmail.com
Old 03-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #14

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
these would look sweet powder coated black
There is a guy in Southern Maine has these powdercoated black, and they're pretty sick...it's hard to compete with the fj anthracite and beadlock rims though.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #15

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbwoy2k View Post
I'm desirous of purchasing your set of 17" alloy wheels. Are they still available? Please advise. If so, can you send a close-up of each wheel via e-mail: sjames02@hotmail.com

To all who are interested, I still do not have these wheels out of my storage unit and do not have pictures of them aside from the one picture above. Once I make the 100 mile drive to where they are, I'll take pictures and pack them up for shipping.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #16

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels are out of storage and pictures have been added. They do need a little bit of cleaning, but otherwise they are in really good condition. Contact me if you are interested. Still at $400 O.B.O

Old 04-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #17

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #18
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. How much for shipping to 35216?
Old 04-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #19
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:37 AM   #20

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Interested. How much for shipping to 35216?
According to the online quote from FedEx, shipping will be about $120.