Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS SureFire 600C Scout light "NEW"

Old 02-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
FS SureFire 600C Scout light "NEW" NEW Price

I have a 600C Surefire Scout light for sale. I have never opened the package. I got it to use on a rifle at work but then I was issued a better one and no longer needed this one. Like I said it is brand new and never been opened.

MSRP is $425 from Surefire. I didn't quite pay that much so I'll let it go for $325 plus shipping. If you have any questions about the light you can get the details from Surefire.com.

It has one pressure pad switch and one push on/off tail cap. It comes with a little strip of velcrow so you can mount the pressure pad. Like I said I no longer need this light and would like it to go to a good home.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Every one needs to see in the dark. Why not see it Realy well. This is the light for you. Anyone?
Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #3

PRICE CHANGE!!!

The people have spoken!

Price change!!!! $300 with shipping included. This should go fast. People know when their getting a good deal.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #4

Self Bump!
Old 02-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #5

I would like to sell these! I'm willing to go to $275 +shipping. It's small and will ship cheap.

Some one please buy this light. I can't buy lights for my truck untill this sells.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #6
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried to sell it on any of the gun forums?

ar15.com
m4carbine.net
Old 02-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #7

No Im not a member of any other forum.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:40 AM   #8
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Hit it up man. Im a member on M4carbine.net, ar15.com, and XDtalk.com

they all have for sale sections. make an account real quick and im sure you will be able to sell your light. ar15 has a TON of members.
I think there is even a cali guns forum.