Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Silver Grill/Surround 05+

Old 02-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Silver Grill/Surround 05+

Looking for a silver streak mica grill for an 06. i hate the chrome and would like to get rid of it.

*EDIT* might be willing to trade chrome w/ grillcraft for color match.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
How about a Satoshi one? Working one one now.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #4
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i already have a grillcraft. i was in hopes maybe someone had done a replacement satoshi and had a silver take off or got sick of a grillcraft and wanted to get rid of the surround.

thanks
Old 02-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
L J will become famous soon enoughL J will become famous soon enough

L J's Tacoma Gallery
silver grill surround

You still looking? I have one just sitting in my garage from a 2007.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by L J View Post
You still looking? I have one just sitting in my garage from a 2007.
pm sent
Old 02-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post
How about a Satoshi one? Working one one now.
Not to thread jack but Im interested.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
Not to thread jack but Im interested.
how is that NOT thread jacking?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #9

L J's Tacoma Gallery
silver grill surround

This is a used grill surround. It is not perfect. The surround has a couple tiny chips and a small scratch at the bottom. The grill insert has broken mounting tabs but will be included at no additional charge. $65 + actual shipping cost from 60506.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB Silver Grill/Surround 05+-photo-2011-02-24-20.22.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #11
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #12

L J's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys after I posted here about the grill I realized it was not a two piece part. The lower mounting tab is broken so it probably wouldn't mount up rock solid, don't know for sure. I have a couple pics from the back side in my gallery that show the broken mount. Like I told the OP for the $s I'd want it wouldn't be worth it to me to pack and ship. Due to the size shipping isn't cheap so if someone local wanted it I could make them a good deal. I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #13

bump for possible trade. see first post
Old 03-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #15
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
We might be doing a group buy on colormatched oem surrounds, I will know on monday, not sure what your budget is but we should have a price by monday afternoon.