Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Suzuki Samurai on 33" TSL's

Old 02-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
Whitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whitfield's Tacoma Gallery
Suzuki Samurai on 33" TSL's

87 Suzuki Samurai

Trail Truck ~ not street legal. 33x12.50-15 TSL's (Room for 35's) 5.13:1 gears in axles / Custom rear hybrid axle. Starts / runs / stops / + all lights work / Glass and mirrors in good shape. Clean title in hand. $1800 ~ located in Central Virginia 1/2hr south of Richmond.

Would consider trade for an older 4-cyl Yota Truck or 1st gen 4-runner

Some stuff I see that would be needed to make it street legal ...
Currrently running a 6 gallon boat tank for fuel to the stock mechanical pump. Tank is held firm in place with a rachet strap. Could go back stock sammy tank or you could buy a fuel cell. Exhaust is cut off just under driver seat (no cat)
Wipers / horn / defrost ~ I have not checked them but the lights work OK... Clean up brake lines / and reconnect parking brake
Old 02-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Great little woods beater
Old 02-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
why is it not street legal? I see it has a state inspection
Old 02-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I want
Old 02-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
damn you Whitfield. Quit posting shit I want.
I'll give you $1500 for everything including the extra 1.6 but you gotta meet me half way. deal?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:28 PM   #6
Whitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whitfield's Tacoma Gallery
Inspection sticker was from 2006 (expired in 07) and the PO who built it was drving it every day just like you see it but with 35x10.50-15 boggers.

I've had this Sammy since 2007 and keep meaning to build it into a Street legal caged crawler ~ But OBVIOUSLY i can't make the time to do it..

I've got the 99 Taco / (2) 4dr SideKicks / 2 other sammy projects / and a GMC 88 1-ton 4-dr Crew cab that are also on the to do list. My neighbor just gave his house back to the bank... So I need to clean up before they start sniffing around and call the city.

Matic ~
I wish I had more time ~ No way I can make the drive. I couldn't meet a 1/2 hr away anytime soon. Just waaaay to much going on ~ I've collected over 15 cars and 5 or so need to find a new home.

If you like I'll sweeten the deal and throw in the Trail Tough 1.6L adapter plate and a name brand plastic 10 gallon fuel cell. ~ for your price.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #7
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Let me see if I can find a trailer and a driver by friday of this next week. It's gonna be a long haul up that way.
I understand the time restraints, I was just lookin at gettin it down around bristol for a pickup.
I'll holler. If you sell it fine, if not maybe we can work something out.