Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Steel wheels and lug nuts for a 5 lug tacoma(Bay Area, CA)

Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Steel wheels and lug nuts for a 5 lug tacoma(Bay Area, CA)

I would rather not ship these but I can if needed. The steel wheels that I am selling are from a rav4 with the 5x4.5 or 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I can get the wheels taken off the wheels and have them shipped to you but I would rather meetup to sell them locally. The wheels are in perfect condition and will come with 20 oem toyota lug nuts. Lug nuts are 12mm x 1.50 pitch!

Asking $100 for the wheels, $20 for the lug nuts...obo PM me if your are interested

Located in San Jose, CA
Attached Thumbnails
Steel wheels and lug nuts for a 5 lug tacoma(Bay Area, CA)-photo-4-.jpg   Steel wheels and lug nuts for a 5 lug tacoma(Bay Area, CA)-photo-3-.jpg   Steel wheels and lug nuts for a 5 lug tacoma(Bay Area, CA)-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 02-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump, added pictures
Old 02-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
bump!