Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2ND GEN OEM SHIFT KNOB

Old 02-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2ND GEN OEM SHIFT KNOB

Alright up for sale is the oem shift knob off my 06. It is in perfect condition no wear marks at all. asking 20 shipped. PM me with reasonable offers.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 02-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #3

price dropped 20 shipped. I need this gone make offers
Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
Racer by Nature is on a distinguished road
Racer by Nature's Tacoma Gallery
Any Chance you Still Have this for sale??

If so i will buy it.

- Conner