Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT yellow fogs!!!!! ( o Y o )

Old 02-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
WTT yellow fogs!!!!! ( o Y o )

I want to trade my yellow oem fogs for some clear ones. I love the fogs but I'm going a different route with my truck. They were stained with yellow glass stainer. Up close it looks like they have some cracks (i don't know if that's what they are) but they do NOT fog up and the light output is great. TIA

Old 02-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No one?
Old 02-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
you just want stock ones?

I may trade mine,
Mine work great, one has a little burn on the inside, I think the bulb may have melt a little of the inner lens
Old 02-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
I've read some where that you can remove it using a solvent.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
you just want stock ones?

I may trade mine,
Mine work great, one has a little burn on the inside, I think the bulb may have melt a little of the inner lens
Yeah just stock... Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elblako91 View Post
I've read some where that you can remove it using a solvent.
I think gasoline takes it off but requires a lot off elbow grease and I'm lazy.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #7

^I'm planing on doing a projector retrofit on my fogs and painting the reflector black...
Old 02-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #9

^ Bahaha! It's my fiancés money.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^ Bahaha! It's my fiancés money.

Jk.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
^I'm planing on doing a projector retrofit on my fogs and painting the reflector black...
Very cool idea
I did my headlights and love them

Did you paint or laminx the fogs?
I do believe we can trade
Old 02-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #12

I painted them about 3 month ago and they are holding up very well. Do you have any pics of yours?
Old 02-20-2011, 11:23 PM   #13
MadeInMaine

EMS:
Im at work right now, but Ill try and take some close up pictures in the AM when I get out of hospital. You can look at my build and see some pictures though....
Old 02-20-2011, 11:40 PM   #14
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm very tempting. If you have them at mod day i might be interested. But if you get a taker before then, its all good.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:29 AM   #15
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That sounds Epic as hell! However, wouldn't that kinda defeat the point of the fog lights purpose?

Its going to be sick as hell though.

anyways. . . YELLOW Fogs FTMFW !