Notices

FS: Bilstein Coilovers and Nitto / MotoMetal wheels and tires

Old 02-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
thegregory is on a distinguished road
Army: Artillery Captain
Name: Ryan
thegregory's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bilstein Coilovers and Nitto / MotoMetal wheels and tires

I had all these installed on my black 03 TRD 4x4 and it was one of the best looking trucks around, tons of complements. I no longer have the truck, so the parts (all about a year old) must go...

Bilstein coilovers with Eibach springs. Adjustable 0-3" lift. Complete with spanner wrenches and strut tower brackets. I bought these from All-Pro Offroad and loved em. I paid 700 plus shipping plus a 2 month backorder wait. I will sell for $450.
http://allprooffroad.com/9504frontsuspension/299

The wheels and tires are a full set (4) MotoMetal 951b 18x9 6 lug with 285-65-18 Nitto Terra Grapplers with 70-75 % tread left. These fit my truck with the pinch weld hammered down and the coilovers at 2.5" lift NO RUBBING and look phenomenal.The wheels and tires look good with no curb damage, no flaked paint and no patches or plugs. I will sell for $750.

I would prefer to sell locally, especially the wheels and tires. Shipping would be a challenge. For fastest response, send email or questions to thegregory@hotmail.com -Ryan
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Bilstein Coilovers and Nitto / MotoMetal wheels and tires-tacomaworld.jpg   FS: Bilstein Coilovers and Nitto / MotoMetal wheels and tires-tacomaworld2.jpg  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Tires and wheels sold to me. Picking them up tomorrow. We did a test fit today and I'm going to have to do a little plastic trimming to keep from rubbing.

Oh yeah, and a bump for the coilovers. I've seen them in person and they look nice.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
Update: Yes, wheels and tires sold (Thanks bamataco, they look good).

I've had some interest in the coilovers, but no one serious yet. So I still have em.

Ruler-
I will sell the spanner wrenches for $450 and throw some coilovers in for free.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
jbtaco2002 is on a distinguished road
Navy: ETC Retired
jbtaco2002's Tacoma Gallery
still have the coilovers?
Old 02-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Looks badass bama Taco. Great deal!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
Apologies. I've been out of town. I've gotten a lot of email 'nibbles' about the coilovers, but I still have em. Like BamaTaco said above, they're in great shape, I just don't have the truck anymore.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
will those coilovers work on a 2nd gen?
Old 04-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
No
Old 04-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #10
rayny1014 is on a distinguished road
rayny1014's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #11
Update: All parts sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Admin: please close.