Notices

Wanted - Canopy 4 Tacoma - long 07

Old 02-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Muttonchops is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Muttonchops's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted - Canopy 4 Tacoma - long 07

Hi

Looking for a canopy for my 2007 Tacoma - Long bed. Silver would be super awesome, but not critical. Located in Seattle.

Could trade for a HD backflip Tonneau cover (or not)

Doing this for my dog...who needs to travel in the back when she is wet and smelly

new member - love this site!

Thx
Dave
Old 02-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
check Http://www.searchtempest.com searches craigslist using an easier format to sort through. Canopies are pretty difficult to come by so I usually look through that site every couple of days and post what I find in the Northwest. Bought my canopy used down in the Portland area. Well worth the drive to save money over a new SnugTop. Mine was black. Had it painted silver at Maaco. good luck
Old 02-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckr2 View Post
check Http://www.searchtempest.com searches craigslist using an easier format to sort through. Canopies are pretty difficult to come by so I usually look through that site every couple of days and post what I find in the Northwest. Bought my canopy used down in the Portland area. Well worth the drive to save money over a new SnugTop. Mine was black. Had it painted silver at Maaco. good luck
X2 what he said. I took me 12 months to find a used long bed cap for my 08. I spent another 6 Months looking for my 2010 and gave up.I just picked up a used bestop supertop