Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB plastic piece

Old 02-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
WTB plastic piece

I'm looking for that middle piece aka the rear bumper cover; PN :52159-04020 . When I first bought my truck it never came with it because of a tow hitch the previous owner put. It's really an eye sore for me so I was wondering if anyone has maybe an extra piece laying or around or something. The stealership here in Hawaii is asking 90+ for it.

Lmk, thanks in advance