Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

((Feeler)) Fs: 3" Tuff country w/ Trd shock!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
((Feeler)) Fs: 3" Tuff country w/ Trd shock!!!!!!

Im about to buy new shocks so i want to sell these. I have a Tuff Country 3" lift with TRD shock and coilovers(just front). The shocks have about 20,000 miles and yhe coils have about 70,000. I want to sell for $125obo plus buyer pays for shipping. Tia

Here is some pics.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry I ment to put $100obo.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #4

^ Yeah those are the sr5... ive got the Trd's that i never got around to putting on but i will install them before i ship them out.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #5

Bump!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:45 AM   #6

To much?