Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lookin to buy TIREGATE

Old 02-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin to buy TIREGATE

I jacked these photos from siebler but this is what I'm lookin for... I dont care if used / dented to shit or what i just want one very bad, anyone seen any for sell ? preffer not to pay 800 for a new one

Old 02-22-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad your not a 2nd Gen...here's one a dude's selling for 550

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ider-bars.html
Old 02-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Looks retarded turned backwards like that. Also kind of pointless.
not really pointless at all. it allows more bed space and helps even out the weight of the truck. All the hardcore prerunners do it that way.

To the op, good luck finding one. They are sweet.
Old 02-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #4
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Looks retarded turned backwards like that. Also kind of pointless.
by sas,n my truck i lost the cross member that held my spare tire.... this will add to my bad ass lookin truck and provide a spare tire holder