Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Gunmetal grey rims (5)

Old 02-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
capt.rick is on a distinguished road

capt.rick's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Gunmetal grey rims (5)

Hi guys someone told me from the FJC forum to post over here. Thanks capt.

SOLD
Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had the $$$
Old 02-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #5

I dont think you can find the oem gunmetal grey ones, seems that everyone wanted these and cant seem to find them anywhere. sorry if they dont meet your standards, but I figured someone that has a taco might like these, capt
Old 02-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt.rick View Post
I dont think you can find the oem gunmetal grey ones, seems that everyone wanted these and cant seem to find them anywhere. sorry if they dont meet your standards, but I figured someone that has a taco might like these, capt
i was talking about the gunmetal ones search ebay right now a guy had them on cl in sacramento a couple weeks ago for 800 brand new in box 1100 is dealer price
Old 02-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
$1100
yeah got mine for $550
Old 02-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree with that 100%. I'm just on the side of thought that would believe $1100 is a bit much. Supply and Demand is a bitch though.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I agree with that 100%. I'm just on the side of thought that would believe $1100 is a bit much. Supply and Demand is a bitch though.
Bump for best offer
Old 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
These are 16's correct?
Old 02-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry but that price is a joke. I could buy some Authentic Black Trail Teams for that price....
Old 02-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
YotaComa is on a distinguished road
YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold a set of these last week for alot cheaper. Willing to do it again.

shoot me a pm.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #13
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite sure why people from other sites try to sell FJ stuff here at outrageous prices like we are idiots or something. Better deal above ^^^^ and eBay is a good resource as well.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:26 AM   #14
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
Stop pissing on this dude's thread. He set a price...make an offer or move on.
And don't come back and tell me "I am trying to save some poor sap who may overpay"
We are all big boys and can do our research to see if this is a good deal or we are getting jerked.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:29 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcroach78 View Post
These are 16's correct?
Yes these are 16s
Old 02-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #17
cobia23 will become famous soon enoughcobia23 will become famous soon enough
cobia23's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-26-2011, 05:44 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaComa View Post
I just sold a set of these last week for alot cheaper. Willing to do it again.

shoot me a pm.
Not to be an a$$ but,
I see that your 4 rims at $750 plus shipping would be $187.50 per wheel plus shipping (about $25ea.) thats $212.50ea .
And my 5 rims are $1100 shipped would be $220 per wheel shipped, thats not "a whole lot cheaper", Capt.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #19
YotaComa is on a distinguished road
YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not to be an a$$ but,
I see that your 4 rims at $750 plus shipping would be $187.50 per wheel plus shipping (about $25ea.) thats $212.50ea .
And my 5 rims are $1100 shipped would be $220 per wheel shipped, thats not "a whole lot cheaper", Capt.
shipping from CA to CT is expensive, but west coast/central buyers arent paying that much
Old 02-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #20
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SpeedwaySport View Post
Stop pissing on this dude's thread. He set a price...make an offer or move on.
And don't come back and tell me "I am trying to save some poor sap who may overpay"
We are all big boys and can do our research to see if this is a good deal or we are getting jerked.
X2 leave the dude alone. Pics would help though.