LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pioneer AVIC D3 touchscreen navi $300

Old 02-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer AVIC D3 touchscreen navi $300

This is a almost new Pioneer avic d3 I bought it 2-3 years ago and put it in my supra and i have only driven it 2500 miles in 3 years so it has very low useage!!! This unit works flawlessly, I took it out and replaced it with my brand new navi from my Tacoma that I sold! It comes with the navigation unit both navi cds, navigation antenna, Ipod adapter, and a wire harness for a Tacoma already attached, this is basically a plug and play unit. I will also include a silver satoche install bracket so you can completely install it in your 05-11 tacoma!!! I dont know if it will work for the JBL model Tacoma's you might need a diff wire harness. $300 plus shipping ---SOLD!!!!

Old 02-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting....very tempting. Would you trade for an eskimo slave?
Old 02-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #3

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Tempting....very tempting. Would you trade for an eskimo slave?
Lol idk how to respond with out offending anyone!!! lol ......maybe
Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
How much just for the eskimo slave?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
How much just for the eskimo slave?
Pm'd you details.

But seriously, I don't wanna clog up his thread with a bunch of non sense.

Good price. Free BUMP!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
xrunnerjoe89 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
xrunnerjoe89's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome price! I really want to buy this but don't have the cash atm...waiting for tax return check....but mabe i could charge on my credit card...lol...well free bump..time to think.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #7

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunnerjoe89 View Post
Awesome price! I really want to buy this but don't have the cash atm...waiting for tax return check....but mabe i could charge on my credit card...lol...well free bump..time to think.
paypal takes credit cards
Old 02-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #9

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old 02-22-2011, 06:58 PM   #10
Victory is reserved...

That was quick, I guess Ill put my eskimo back in the closet.