Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Socal Cf hood

Old 02-22-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
Socal Cf hood

If anyone is interested

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2229318641.html

let me know
pm me for pricing
Old 02-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that hood is sick, outta my price range though.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick on the black truck
Old 02-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
AlphaKennyOne is on a distinguished road
Name: Lem
AlphaKennyOne's Tacoma Gallery
Is this something your buddy is going to have in stock for awhile or is there a limited amount?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
wow very cool were to buy new tho?
Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKennyOne View Post
Is this something your buddy is going to have in stock for awhile or is there a limited amount?

they are in stock its not a limited amount this company makes them just if they run out just have to wait for them to restock
Old 02-23-2011, 12:25 AM   #7
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
ask your friend whats the group buy price? lol
Old 02-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #9
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
ask your friend whats the group buy price? lol
x2 If there was a GB set up with a good price I bet these would sell good.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #10

hmm kk let me see what i can set up and i'll let you guys know asap
Old 02-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #12

ok so i talked to my buddy if we get at least 5 it wil be 550 and at least 10 500 im also planning on posting on xrunderground so if i can get at least a total of 10 ppl total we can get them for 500
Old 02-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #13
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Sick! i wanna see what it looks like on a Super White
Old 02-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #14
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supratrippy View Post
ok so i talked to my buddy if we get at least 5 it wil be 550 and at least 10 500 im also planning on posting on xrunderground so if i can get at least a total of 10 ppl total we can get them for 500
I think Ill have to be in at 500. Does it need hood pins to attach though?
Old 02-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #15

It's always recommended but it's upto the user there still is a latch on the hood to latch it down
Old 02-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #16
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Sick! i wanna see what it looks like on a Super White

Old 02-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #17

Looks sick
Old 02-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

which hella lights are those??
Old 02-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #19

bump
Old 02-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #20
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
sub