Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

for sale:airaid intake, aries bull bar, and rubber bed mat

Old 09-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
for sale:airaid intake, aries bull bar, and rubber bed mat

i have some stuff up for sale from the 06 tacoma that i had, but have since traded for the 04 i currently have.

first off.....i have an airaid intake for the 4.0 v6.....will work on the 05 to 09 tacomas. its in good shape, but i will let the buyer know that the heat shield has 3 small holes where i had my air horns and small compressor mounted to it. if sold, i'll fix/plug the holes, and i have already cleaned/reoiled the filter. im asking $100 obo plus shipping. here is a pic of it mounted on my truck.......its dirty in the pic, but has since been cleaned up and all. ready to go.

next, i have an aries polished/stainless bull bar, in awesome shape. no major dings or anything. rubber plugs are missing where i had my hella's mounted, but if you are gonna mount lights on the bar, they arent needed, as they are just hole covers basically. hte bull bar is clean and polished, and has an awesome shine to it. im asking $175 obo plus shipping. i will let the buyer know now that where the lights were mounted, there is a small impression/mark around the holes where the lights mount, but if you can find some grommets, or are going to mount lights there, you wont see it at all.

(lights not included...sorry)
(once again, lights not included)

and lastly, i have a black rubber bed mat, in great shape that will fit the long bed 05 to 09 tacomas, and the mat is in great shape. it came with the rear cut already to fit around the rear d-rings. i dont have a pic of it, but if needed, i'll get it out of the closet and unroll and take a pic of it. if sold, i'll clean it up as best as i can(pretty clean already, but something got on it in the back of my truck....may have discolored a small spot on the mat), and its really grippy as well. im asking $50 plus shipping for it.

if anyone has any questions, or needs more pics, just pm/email me, and i'll get you what you need, or you can just respond to this thread. great prices for these things, in my opinion. thanks for looking!!!!

tacomaman
Old 09-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Will, can you check shipping on the bed mat to 78759?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Hey Will, can you check shipping on the bed mat to 78759?
sure will buddy!!!! can i get back to you tomorrow with the shipping cost??
Old 09-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in no rush. Gotta check the funds as well!
Old 09-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I'm in no rush. Gotta check the funds as well!
aight!!! i'll find out tomorrow, and i'll let ya know!!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #6

bump....gotta sell this stuff.....my bills are ridiculous!!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:15 AM   #7
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
are the hella's on the bull bar for sale? if so I'm interested...
Old 09-09-2008, 08:04 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
are the hella's on the bull bar for sale? if so I'm interested...
no, sorry.......only the bull bar is for sale.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:04 AM   #9

*****bed mat sale pending*****
Old 09-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
How much with shipping to 95503 for the bull bar?
i'll find out, and i'll let you know,asap!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #12

bull bar/ and intake ...sale pending
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
So...no more bed mat?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
So...no more bed mat?
hey 05....i still have the bed mat dude!!! you interested??
Old 09-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #15
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey 05....i still have the bed mat dude!!! you interested??
If EquinsuOcha doesn't take it, i might be interested.

EDIT: I didn't get it, so the bed mat is still available...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
If EquinsuOcha doesn't take it, i might be interested.
i talked to casey.....he said he's gonna have to pass this time. let me know man. i'll let you know that shipping to texas is around roughly $47. pm me if you want to bro.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #17

currently....i still have everything listed, so its all still available for now.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #18

For some good deals!!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:37 AM   #19

thanks 05!!!!!!

bump.....still got everything as of now!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if i didnt wanna kick in peoples faces that sport chrome, i'd get the bull bar...lol