Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wrecked my truck, need a few things. HELP PLEASE!

Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
xdanielx326 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
xdanielx326's Tacoma Gallery
Wrecked my truck, need a few things. HELP PLEASE!

Alright guys, here's the deal. I went wheelin today out at a local trail out near me to test out the freshly graded trail they just finished and got a little to excited and ran my truck through (and over) a tree. It destroyed the whole front end, pretty much the whole front clip. Here is a list of stuff i would like to find cheap without going to the dealership....

I need,
-Core support (cross member above the radiator)
-Grill
-Fiberglass fenders
-Black headlights, I broke mine and now i have to go back to my stock ones for now till i find another set.
I don't need the bumper cuz im going to build a tube bumper. Please, If you have any of this or no anyone that does and is willing to sell let me know.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/2173659577.html pretty sure you can work him.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Check the local junkyards also.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:51 AM   #4
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
haha that guy asked for two different prices and they are both FIRM!!!! lol what idiots.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-23-2011, 06:26 AM   #6
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjclemen View Post
haha that guy asked for two different prices and they are both FIRM!!!! lol what idiots.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:14 AM   #7
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
I'll take $300 firm, for these fenders, I paid over $500! They are 100% brand-new and never installed.

$350 cash and they're yours! This price is firm.

LOL WAT
Old 02-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I'll take $300 firm, for these fenders, I paid over $500! They are 100% brand-new and never installed.

$350 cash and they're yours! This price is firm.

LOL WAT

haha i was thinking the same thing when i was reading that
Old 03-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
i have some second gen halo projectors laying around my house if you want... pm if your interested (they are blacked out)