Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I want Free Stuff

Old 08-14-2014, 10:58 AM   #2381
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
What color?

Mine is black, but hey, I can paint
Old 08-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #2382
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
Mine is black, but hey, I can paint

Old 08-14-2014, 11:00 AM   #2384

Quote:
I have a white one if it's not damaged you can have it. I can't remember which one I cut to clear my tires.

Sweet! Thanks!
Old 08-14-2014, 11:29 AM   #2385
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2005-200x front passenger flarelet. The little flare piece that you remove when upgrading your bumper. Left mine on the trail somewhere.
is that like a cutlet? Cuts and cutlets and now flares and flarelets haha
Old 08-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #2386
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
I would like the black plastic Toyota receiver hitch cover please and thank you!
Old 08-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #2387
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 2008 (or any 2nd gen) passenger side visor, grey in color, and one that doesn't sag. Mine sags badly now and need to replace it. Just thought I'd post in here before I order one from a dealership. Willing to pay for it.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #2388
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 08-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #2391

I want Free Stuff

Quote:
Going to pull the bumper down from the attic today and see what it looks like.

Cool. Don't get hurt on my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
is that like a cutlet? Cuts and cutlets and now flares and flarelets haha

Umm yah, just like that.
Whisper/who let the NJ guy drink?/
Old 08-18-2014, 12:36 PM   #2392
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool. Don't get hurt on my account.

Umm yah, just like that.
Whisper/who let the NJ guy drink?/
So after falling through my ceiling and 12 stitches later........ jk. Here it is.

Has a few scratches but If you're painting it then you won't notice them lol. But luckily I didn't hack this one up. The drivers side is missing a nice little chunk from where I had to cut to clear 33's
Old 08-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #2393
rmahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant future
Name: Robert
rmahoney2013's Tacoma Gallery
Free tires San Diego, CA

(4) 285/65/18 toyo at - 45k miles on them. Good 10k left

619300484nine
Old 08-18-2014, 04:22 PM   #2394
HFDane is on a distinguished road

Name: Dane
HFDane's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have the flashlight holder behind the rear seats?
Old 08-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #2395

Quote:
So after falling through my ceiling and 12 stitches later........ jk. Here it is.

Has a few scratches but If you're painting it then you won't notice them lol. But luckily I didn't hack this one up. The drivers side is missing a nice little chunk from where I had to cut to clear 33's

Yer awesome! 27529. PM me the shipping cost and your paypal address.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 AM   #2396
roskinc is on a distinguished road
roskinc's Tacoma Gallery
worth a shot...anyone have this laying around? or a grille for my 97? any grille will work, mine is cracked.

Old 08-19-2014, 11:08 AM   #2397
weezer will become famous soon enough

weezer's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have the stock mud flaps?
Old 08-23-2014, 12:50 PM   #2398
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone got any rotors in good shape? Will pay for shipping
Old 08-24-2014, 08:00 PM   #2399
fuzzai is on a distinguished road
fuzzai's Tacoma Gallery
Need some of the mounting parts for the toyota OE bug deflector. If anyone has a cracked deflector but good mounting hardware. Would be appreciated. I have a 2014. Tnx
Old 08-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #2400
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for a set of coil overs and rear shocks for my 01 TRD 4x4. Mine have 200k on them and I don't really have the cash to put new ones on right now. Any help would be awesome!