Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I want Free Stuff

Old 02-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #21
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have an extra center cap for a 2nd gen rear bumper, the one directly over the hitch?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #22
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post

GODDAMMIT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
That exactly why Ryan started this thread

Too many newbs ASKING for free shit in the GIVING AWAY free shit thread.

Oh, Ok. My bad, fellas.

In that case, I need a fog light for a 2nd gen.

Better?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:16 PM   #23
ne4calisurf has a spectacular aura aboutne4calisurf has a spectacular aura aboutne4calisurf has a spectacular aura about
Name: whit
ne4calisurf's Tacoma Gallery
YOU an i both know this is a bunch of shit for a thread for the most part. i love the enthusiastic people on here. but for a person giving away free items why would they come here instead of the pay it FW???????? hmmmm kinda the same shit dont you think? some one is wanting a legit item that people every day give away on pay it fw so why would they go to an I want. the bad part about this thred is it is redundant to what you are doing with pay it fw. THEY ARE BOTH FREE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! so what the problem is? you guys post more threads bitching about other people than people posting so hmmm you trying to play mall cop? observe and bitch? i understand what the thread is i just dont understand why people have to complain ITS ALL FREE. Dont you notice in history the people that get all the free shit are the ones that start bitching and complaining first. look at Indians black Mexican Asian Muslim all of them shit look at well fare and unemployment! So cool you jets turbo just get along you obviously have nothing to do but sit on this site so BE NICE why can two threads become one if it is a lijit part that people every day put up on pay it fw? I love the page but not all the complaining.

But while i am here i want a supercharger for my 2.7 and a bracket lift with long travel suspension ....

ITS OK I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS even though some of you go threw man-apos
Old 02-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne4calisurf View Post
YOU an i both know this is a bunch of shit for a thread for the most part. i love the enthusiastic people on here. but for a person giving away free items why would they come here instead of the pay it FW???????? hmmmm kinda the same shit dont you think? some one is wanting a legit item that people every day give away on pay it fw so why would they go to an I want. the bad part about this thred is it is redundant to what you are doing with pay it fw. THEY ARE BOTH FREE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! so what the problem is? you guys post more threads bitching about other people than people posting so hmmm you trying to play mall cop? observe and bitch? i understand what the thread is i just dont understand why people have to complain ITS ALL FREE. Dont you notice in history the people that get all the free shit are the ones that start bitching and complaining first. look at Indians black Mexican Asian Muslim all of them shit look at well fare and unemployment! So cool you jets turbo just get along you obviously have nothing to do but sit on this site so BE NICE why can two threads become one if it is a lijit part that people every day put up on pay it fw? I love the page but not all the complaining.

But while i am here i want a supercharger for my 2.7 and a bracket lift with long travel suspension ....

I agree.....I think....maybe....WTF is a "so cool you jets turbo"?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #25
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hit enter a couple times , and what the fuck is that racist shit ?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #26
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 02-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #27
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Hit enter a couple times , and what the fuck is that racist shit ?
and spell check

and....
Old 02-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #28
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It's not redundant if its the opposite, fella.

Pay it forward is for people cleaning house and just want stuff gone.

This thread is for you friggin noobs that keep asking for shit that nobody has posted.

Additionally, it's hard to take you seriously when you don't know how to spell and have horrible grammar.

Lastly, you saying that we all act like our wives and bitching just as much, albeit about something different, isn't gaining you any brownie points. So, stop douching out everywhere, and play nice with the other children.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #29
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have a passenger mirror for a first gen?(:
Old 02-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #30
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
It's not redundant if its the opposite, fella.

Pay it forward is for people cleaning house and just want stuff gone.

This thread is for you friggin noobs that keep asking for shit that nobody has posted.

Additionally, it's hard to take you seriously when you don't know how to spell and have horrible grammar.

Lastly, you saying that we all act like our wives and bitching just as much, albeit about something different, isn't gaining you any brownie points. So, stop douching out everywhere, and play nice with the other children.
Did someone say poor grammar?!

I can't fix stupid. I might be the Grammar Nazi, but I'm not a magician.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #31
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post

lol
Old 02-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #32
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Agreed "The Ugly Truth"
Old 02-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #33
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post

Old 02-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #34
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
umm quick ? b4 this becomes War of the Tacos

Does anyone have a center console or just the lid for it (grey preferably)
Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #35
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
The name of this thread sounds like you're a god damn five year old.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #36
07tacomatrd is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
07tacomatrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Anyone have 1 billion American Dollars I can have? OR.....a Jell-O No bake Cheese Cake....either works fine.

I don't have a billion, but I do have 100 Trillion Dollars lying around.............too bad it's Zimbabwe dollars that are totally worthless.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #37
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
The name of this thread sounds like you're a god damn five year old.
Bingo.

It's aimed at the new people that whine and ask for free things in the Pay It Forward thread.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #38
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
x2.

Actually just saw a thread a week or so ago, about a "homemade" mount... thinking about doing that one....
you talkin about my homemade mount?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nting-mod.html
Old 02-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #39
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
You might be the cheapest genius in the world.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #40
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
sure was