Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I want Free Stuff

Old 02-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #41
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
you talkin about my homemade mount?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nting-mod.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
sure was

Anybody have two free tape measures? hhahahah I crack myself up.

This thread can be nuked now. I don't care. I made myself laugh.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #42
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Anybody have two free tape measures? hhahahah I crack myself up.

This thread can be nuked now. I don't care. I made myself laugh.
lmao hey it works out great. been that way for 3 months now in temp. between 5 degrees and 85 degrees and holds up awesome
Old 02-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #43
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
What if you used something stronger? Like gorilla glue. Just an option so you dont have the white tape sticking out. I'm fussy and it would bother me, just an idea.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #44
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud
Agreed "The Ugly Truth"
Figures
Old 02-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #45
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Figures
Old 02-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #46
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you have t be 19 to join this site? At the very least there should be a designated kids section.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #47
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Don't you have t be 19 to join this site? At the very least there should be a designated kids section.
Are you trying to say something?
Old 02-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #48
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
there is the FKO thread, but they dont seem to stay in there
Old 02-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #49
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Driver side bedside longbed BSP
Hood w/o scoop BSP
Oem fender flares any color
Old 02-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne4calisurf View Post
YOU an i both know this is a bunch of shit for a thread for the most part. i love the enthusiastic people on here. but for a person giving away free items why would they come here instead of the pay it FW???????? hmmmm kinda the same shit dont you think? some one is wanting a legit item that people every day give away on pay it fw so why would they go to an I want. the bad part about this thred is it is redundant to what you are doing with pay it fw. THEY ARE BOTH FREE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! so what the problem is? you guys post more threads bitching about other people than people posting so hmmm you trying to play mall cop? observe and bitch? i understand what the thread is i just dont understand why people have to complain ITS ALL FREE. Dont you notice in history the people that get all the free shit are the ones that start bitching and complaining first. look at Indians black Mexican Asian Muslim all of them shit look at well fare and unemployment! So cool you jets turbo just get along you obviously have nothing to do but sit on this site so BE NICE why can two threads become one if it is a lijit part that people every day put up on pay it fw? I love the page but not all the complaining.

But while i am here i want a supercharger for my 2.7 and a bracket lift with long travel suspension ....

ITS OK I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS even though some of you go threw man-apos
I'm not reading this.. can someone convert to English?
Old 02-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #51
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Nice... you have the powaz... can't you make them stay there?
Old 02-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #52
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice... you have the powaz... can't you make them stay there?
i would love to have the ability of thread restrictions. keep the canucks and yankees outta the SE section...

Old 02-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #53
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like to roam
Old 02-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #54
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would love to have the ability of thread restrictions. keep the canucks and yankees outta the SE section...

Old 02-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #55
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Are you trying to say something?
Yeah... GTFO....

before you throw a temper tantrum..I'm joking
Old 02-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #56
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Blah blah blah, I want my opinion heard, I have a loose grasp on the English language, I'm wrong, blah.

There ya go. lol
Old 02-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #57
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

you bastard.. I'm a Canuck
Old 02-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #58
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
you bastard.. I'm a Canuck
Old 02-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #59
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Lol
Old 02-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #60
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I've never been there , but that will be a changin' today god damnit .