Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I want Free Stuff

Old 05-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #1741
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
does any one have any bug or rock delfector for the hood or a set of wind or air guards for 2nd gen dc prerunner
I have a bug deflector if you want it, shipping on your dime.
it's missing 1 or 2 brackets I can't remember, I don't have it on me.

edit: Not sure if it'll fit the '13 taco, i'm pretty sure it will though.

what are wind guards?
Old 05-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #1742
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
I meant vent visors or window deflectors
Attached Thumbnails
I want Free Stuff-ventshade.jpg  
Old 05-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #1743
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any suspension components, mainly struts and shock absorbers for a 1st gen?
Old 05-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #1744
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
I have a bug deflector if you want it, shipping on your dime.
it's missing 1 or 2 brackets I can't remember, I don't have it on me.

edit: Not sure if it'll fit the '13 taco, i'm pretty sure it will though.

what are wind guards?
Still got that deflector? Would it fit an 09?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:23 AM   #1745
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Fog lights for an 07 sr5 model anyone?
Jared
Old 05-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #1746
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Wouldn't mind if anyone has a set of hids or leds head lights or fogs for 2nd gen 2013 Tacoma,
or any cool mods that no one doesn't like that I could put on
to my truck
Old 05-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #1747
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
How about a front right mudflap? Mine broke off. Edit or a whole set, either or.
Jared
Old 06-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #1748

anyone have any HID kits laying around?
Old 06-01-2013, 08:42 AM   #1749
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 1st gen sockmonkey retro hood stripes.

PM me if you have some.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #1750
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i want stickers!! plain and simple. i have a weird thing for them. if you have some not being used let me know
I've got 1 from Superbrightled's and i think 1 from OTRATTW if you want them and might have some SR5 in mossy oak pattern
Old 06-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #1751
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
im looking to do a straight up trade or maybe a trade and some cash with anyone in the socal area. i need an 09+ clock so i can do the color swap. i have an 08.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #1752
007 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
007's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Exhaust needed

Any body have a full exhaust for a 2006 double cab sport mine is all rusted out :
I also live in Canada so closer the better
Old 06-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #1753
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Mom just bought a 2008 Tacoma 4x4 with a pos toytec spacer lift. I was hoping one of you might still have your top plates and whatever other stuff is needed to bring it back to stock? Let me know if we can work out a deal.

Thanks.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #1754
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Mom just bought a 2008 Tacoma 4x4 with a pos toytec spacer lift. I was hoping one of you might still have your top plates and whatever other stuff is needed to bring it back to stock? Let me know if we can work out a deal.

Thanks.
Just take out the spacers. The top plates don't change.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #1755
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Just take out the spacers. The top plates don't change.
Yeah just realized that haha. Thanks. So yeah disregard my request guys.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #1756
Habitual Violator of Wheeling Rule #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the bed storage compartment with the 120V outlet. Don't need the outlet, but I need the storage box next to it. It may need to pulled as one complete unit, which is fine.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #1757
braaap

Looking for a stock 2nd gen head unit now. Send me a pm if you have one you're willing to give up/sell.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #1758
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looking for a stock 2nd gen head unit now. Send me a pm if you have one you're willing to give up/sell.
I may have extra one from my 07 I traded in. I'll see what I can find
Old 06-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #1759
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
I may have extra one from my 07 I traded in. I'll see what I can find
Cool man let me know.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #1760
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool man let me know.

no prob. shipping from nj so ill figure those costs as well. i am in middle of bathroom remodel, (see live or home improvement thread) should be 90 % done in few days. garage is workshop right now, but its in 1 of 2 places. one is easy to get to, the other is more difficult.