Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

I want Free Stuff

Old 07-17-2013, 01:32 PM   #1861
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Flowmaster 40 series. Pay shipping had it for 100 miles.
Holy crap thats a deal. You want have difficulty making that trade.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #1862
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Flaps gone
Old 07-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #1863
crik is on a distinguished road
crik's Tacoma Gallery
I need a set of front mudflaps for a 2012 DC. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks
Old 07-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #1864
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Well all the mudflap offers fell through so if anyone has 95.5-04 flaps let me know! thanks
Old 07-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #1865
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Well all the mudflap offers fell through so if anyone has 98-04 flaps let me know! thanks
95.5-04
Old 07-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #1866
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
95.5-04
Didnt know those years were compatible thanks! Edited
Old 07-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #1867
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Well all the mudflap offers fell through so if anyone has 95.5-04 flaps let me know! thanks
i think i got the fronts for you, i'l look tonight
Old 07-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #1868

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
i think i got the fronts for you, i'l look tonight
awesome!
Old 07-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #1869
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any 2012 and up grill, headlights or hood? haha or led taillights.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #1870
Kauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Cav Troop XO, 1LT
Kauai Taco's Tacoma Gallery
01-04 front corner light

Hey guys....working on a mod for my 02 DC. I need a left or right front corner light with the bulb socket and bulb holder in good shape. Gonna cut it up so I don't care about cosmetic condition...faded. cracked. all ok w/me..pm me if you can help. I'll pay the postage!!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #1871
N2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shed
N2DIVING's Tacoma Gallery
Paying it forward

I've replaced my stock shocks on my 2012 DCSB

Paying these forward to anyone in need of.

2-front Oem shocks
2- rear Oem shocks
4- steel wheel caps & lug

If interested in any of the above listed items send me a P.M.

I'm located in Capistrano Beach Ca.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #1872
N2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shedN2DIVING is one of the sharper tools in the shed
N2DIVING's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Anyone have Free stock speakers?
Ok I have a set available now if you need them

Price is FREE

Pay it forward
Old 07-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #1873
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
conversion time?
Old 07-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #1874
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Found this while I was in Idaho... Idk if that helps you though lol

http://lewiston.craigslist.org/pts/3878457068.html
Old 07-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #1875
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Want - Front mud flaps for a 2nd .
Old 07-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #1876
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know any good types of places to get Wooden Skids (Pallets) that are in good shape for Free or Cheap.. wanna use them to make a platform bed frame and some yard stuff..
Old 07-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #1877
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFButters View Post
Anyone know any good types of places to get Wooden Skids (Pallets) that are in good shape for Free or Cheap.. wanna use them to make a platform bed frame and some yard stuff..
Walmart sometimes will give away pallets.
Old 07-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #1878
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFButters View Post
check craigslist, I always see them for free
Old 07-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #1879
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
conversion time?
I would love to haha
Old 07-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #1880
To Be Continued...........
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2DIVING View Post
I've replaced my stock shocks on my 2012 DCSB

Paying these forward to anyone in need of.

2-front Oem shocks
2- rear Oem shocks
4- steel wheel caps & lug nuts.
Also I have a warn winch cable 150 ft

If interested in any of the above listed items send me a P.M.

I'm located in Capistrano Beach Ca.
ill take the winch cable depending on what kind of cable it is... and if ur willing to ship ( my expense ofcourse)